• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jasper C.

Banned
Aug 14, 2016
SRB
image.jpeg Wow, sure does look like Ms. Meadows can't follow the rules. First the Grand Jury found she misused her position and recommended she be reprimanded and now this? Her conduct when dealing with MonetMonet and the gentleman on 395 is unexcusable. Wake up people, this behavior is NOT ok and should not be allowed to continue. Thank goodness someone has finally stepped up to expose all of this nonsense.

If you want to read a Walton County tale of government gone bad here it is:
http:/www.cindymeadowsethicscomplaint.com

Last edited:

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Did you read my comments in the other thread about the Grand Jury?

If not, please do.

While this political ad will possibly turn some voters away from that candidate, people should know not only small, select pieces of truth, but the whole truth.

Ask the State Attorney to give you the interviews NOT used in the Grand Jury.

(If you're really interested, ask them why they didn't use them...)

Read those gems, the "other" interviews, and then come back and post.

Truth will be in sunlight, whether that's going to effect this election is yet to be seen.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
I read Jonn G. complete explanation of the method by which this grand jury was prosecuted and it was thoroughly enlightening. There is a lot of information being suppressed by the attorney general, it sounds like. I can't remember which thread it was, and you might have to read through garbage posted by Jasper and some other thugs, but it is well worth it if you are seeking the truth about the political system in Walton County.

Patriot Games

Beach Lover
Aug 28, 2014
Glad you have actually looked at it before posting lakeview, you used to be a sceptic and once upon a time so did I. After you read some of it in black and white and see it happen at a meeting it leaves a bad taste in your mouth. I know someone who was interviewed for 8 hours and produced over a 100 documents. The state attorney never took a single note. Have you ever seen a lawyer take testimony or deposition without a legal pad. He had no plans to use those interviews, he was just going through the motions for CYA. None of those documents were shown to the jury and they weren't subpoenaed to testify. Decide for yourself. Jerry Jones childhood friend going after cidy the year before election after she beat cecilia and now Tony and Cecilia are synonymous.

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
I'm confused by the website. Is it supposed to tie Meadows to Our Generation?

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011

BeachArkie

Beach Lover
Jun 27, 2008
Seagrove
I tend to discount ethics complaints filed weeks before the election and dropped off in a vehicle emblazoned with the opponent's name. I must be a cynic ;)