• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jimmy T

Beach Fanatic
Apr 6, 2015
No, Bob, I can't let you take the fall. I did it. I'm really bad with numbers. I apologize. But I'm glad the boys got the word out. 7 to 7. We're good now.
This thread reminds me of an old Bob and Ray skit about kimodo dragons:

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
I pulled two Cindy signs out of garbage in front of empty rental house in Seagrove a few days back, set them out last night as near to yards where Puppet Tony's peeps had overdone their signs as I could. I'm sure they will get yanked again, but that is OK, still fun to troll them.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
How long have you lived here? I have heard of roads being paved for Commissioners and you are sweating a sign?

Chapman had roads up North paved for deputies a few years ago. It happens and you get on the to do list.

Not sure about SoWal as lots to go and not much action.

Didn't Jones have the Dist. 1 Roads guy "let go" back a bit ago?

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
I pulled two Cindy signs out of garbage in front of empty rental house in Seagrove a few days back, set them out last night as near to yards where Puppet Tony's peeps had overdone their signs as I could. I'm sure they will get yanked again, but that is OK, still fun to troll them.
Yeah I know he's already taken his signs down. Heard the polls had him winning by a big margin and he didn't want them out any more so people could steal them and paint on them. I know if you put a big enough Tony sign in your yard close to Cindy's house she will come out and personally take pictures of it and then have somebody spray paint graffiti on it. If you have a stick on Tony magnet on your truck and park at her bank and your a county employee she will have you fired. You think a county commissioner could check their feelings at the door.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Yeah I know he's already taken his signs down. Heard the polls had him winning by a big margin and he didn't want them out any more so people could steal them and paint on them. I know if you put a big enough Tony sign in your yard close to Cindy's house she will come out and personally take pictures of it and then have somebody spray paint graffiti on it. If you have a stick on Tony magnet on your truck and park at her bank and your a county employee she will have you fired. You think a county commissioner could check their feelings at the door.

If as you allege Cindy Meadows is guilty of a crime and stealing or painting signs that do not belong to you is a crime then, why isn't he making a police report?

You would also think a sitting Commissioners had better sense than to be doing dirty work for T. Anderson but obviously Cecilia Jones doesn't!!

Jimmy T

Beach Fanatic
Apr 6, 2015
While enjoying an after work beer at The Red Bar, there were two big Tony Anderson signs out front on their property. Don't really need that while I'm trying to wind down. I can't wait until this election is over...

earl

Beach Lover
Mar 29, 2008
Sowal
So who got fired after the picture was taken at her bank