• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
And the two Cindy signs I fished out of the trash from an empty Seagrove rental that I reposted in LEGAL spots last night are already gone. Both placed in Seagrove. I guess a dissenting sign really causes a flare of acute butthurt in the Puppet/Phoney/Fraud Tony camp. I'll go check the same garbage can again, the inbreds probably threw them away right back at the same place :box:

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Hal Laird was gone long before this election and any of the election paraphernalia was out.

Go pull his employee file and look at it.

Complaints from citizens, granting permits where they should not be (395), etc.

People can try to use him as fodder for the Cindy cannon, but it's a false round. Not true folks.

Aug 3, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
These are Meadows' responses on Facebook to the inaccuracies. She is saying first that "the accountability for the misprinted information has not been made clear." Then justifies the bad info by saying 8:30-4:30 is technically correct because those times fall within the 7-7 window. You cannot make this stuff up.

Is she also using a private server in her home too and "not sending any information marked classified at the time it was sent or received"?

Elect Cindy Meadows The accountability for the misprinted information has not yet been made clear at the present time as the information was recently published in the newspaper. The voting information included in our Facebook posts are accurate. As an example - Early Voting Schedule and Locations: http://cmeadows.co/2b2zxBo. #TeamMeadows

Elect Cindy Meadows Thank you for your clarification. If you are referring to the misprinted time for Election Day, it has since been corrected. Unfortunately, we were not able to retrieve mailers already sent. The misprinted time of 8:30 am to 4:30 pm falls into the accurate schedule of 7:00 am to 7:00 pm. We appreciate you bringing this misprint to our attention and we hope it has not caused too much inconvenience for you and your family. #TeamMeadows

Jasper C.

Banned
Aug 14, 2016
SRB
These are Meadows' responses on Facebook to the inaccuracies. She is saying first that "the accountability for the misprinted information has not been made clear." Then justifies the bad info by saying 8:30-4:30 is technically correct because those times fall within the 7-7 window. You cannot make this stuff up.

Is she also using a private server in her home too and "not sending any information marked classified at the time it was sent or received"?

Elect Cindy Meadows The accountability for the misprinted information has not yet been made clear at the present time as the information was recently published in the newspaper. The voting information included in our Facebook posts are accurate. As an example - Early Voting Schedule and Locations: http://cmeadows.co/2b2zxBo. #TeamMeadows

Elect Cindy Meadows Thank you for your clarification. If you are referring to the misprinted time for Election Day, it has since been corrected. Unfortunately, we were not able to retrieve mailers already sent. The misprinted time of 8:30 am to 4:30 pm falls into the accurate schedule of 7:00 am to 7:00 pm. We appreciate you bringing this misprint to our attention and we hope it has not caused too much inconvenience for you and your family. #TeamMeadows
Say whhhhaaaaaaat! They "fall within the accurate schedule" Surely, you are just trying to be funny. No one in their right mind would dare say thay.

Aug 3, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Say whhhhaaaaaaat! They "fall within the accurate schedule" Surely, you are just trying to be funny. No one in their right mind would dare say thay.
No....it's a QUOTE FROM HER FACEBOOK PAGE.

So, while I originally thought this was a typo, I am now of the belief that since there was this bizarre response, it could have been intentional.

This is a potential violation.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
Thanks, boys, for clearing up the fact that voting on Election Day is from 7 to 7. I believe almost everybody knows that by now. You guys have been swell to point that out to people. Thanks!