• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I tend to discount ethics complaints filed weeks before the election and dropped off in a vehicle emblazoned with the opponent's name. I must be a cynic ;)

Not to mention the complaint is so convoluted that you can't make heads or tales what the actual statute is that was violated and Randy Gardner drug every one and his mother into it who really have nothing to do with the complaint.

It'll be January of next year before the complaint can even be read let alone sorted out.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
I tend to discount ethics complaints filed weeks before the election and dropped off in a vehicle emblazoned with the opponent's name. I must be a cynic ;)

Like I've said before, when someone shows up dressed in his team's colors and slings mud, it only makes the slinger look bad, which this has done.

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
Vote for Cindy Meadows. Experienced, qualified, for the citizens of Walton County. I already have voted for her!

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Please supply me a phone number for this outfit so I can humblely express my opinion to them.

He you go:

Ramba Consulting Group, LLC, is a governmental consulting firm based in Tallahassee, Florida, with extensive professional and political experience in Florida's state and local government.

Founding manager, David E. Ramba, partners with governmental and commercial clients to deliver professional services and solutions in the political field specializing in areas of local government, utilities, taxation, franchise issues, environmental regulation, administrative rulemaking and other general government matters.

Ramba Consulting Group, LLC

120 South Monroe Street
Tallahassee, Florida 32301

office: (850) 727-7087
fax: (850) 807-2502
david@rambaconsulting.com

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
He you go:

Ramba Consulting Group, LLC, is a governmental consulting firm based in Tallahassee, Florida, with extensive professional and political experience in Florida's state and local government.

Founding manager, David E. Ramba, partners with governmental and commercial clients to deliver professional services and solutions in the political field specializing in areas of local government, utilities, taxation, franchise issues, environmental regulation, administrative rulemaking and other general government matters.

Ramba Consulting Group, LLC

120 South Monroe Street
Tallahassee, Florida 32301

office: (850) 727-7087
fax: (850) 807-2502
david@rambaconsulting.com
John G, thank you very much. They will get a call first thing Monday morning.