• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lizzie Michalski

Beach Comber
Jul 27, 2016
Rosemary Beach, FL
I'm Lizzie. I am a young professional who is moving to the Santa Rosa Beach area for a job relocation. I don't think I can afford anything on my own so I am in search of a roommate. If you have a room that's fine. If you would like to look for a place together even better! I'm looking to sign a lease for September 1st. Must be pet friendly.

Emily Nelson

Beach Crab
Aug 9, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Hey I'm looking for a roommate as well. I currently live in Santa Rosa but am looking to relocate and having a roommate would make that a lot easier price wise! I work full time and am hardly home during the week. Would be fine with a pet friendly place.

Interested in looking for a place, email me (en470710@gmail.com) or find me on Facebook (Emmy Nelson) if you want to meet!

Morgan21

Beach Comber
May 25, 2016
Walton County
Hello! Not sure if you have found a roommate yet but I am also looking for someone to live with. I am 21 and just moved here to work as well and I am finishing school online.
My email is Morgan547@outlook.com if you would like to chat about this! Thanks

Ally Stowers

Beach Crab
Aug 25, 2016
na
Hey girl

My name is Ally Stowers, I’m 24 years old and a preschool teacher, and am potentially relocating to Santa Rosa/30a area. IF your interested id love to chat or meet you, I’m looking for a room mate to, and totally understand what it is like going to a new town and not knowing anyone! I do have an awesome well trained obedient lab name Duke, so if that is something you would be interested in.. Let me know girl.

Ally :)

Cassity

Beach Comber
Nov 1, 2015
I'm Lizzie. I am a young professional who is moving to the Santa Rosa Beach area for a job relocation. I don't think I can afford anything on my own so I am in search of a roommate. If you have a room that's fine. If you would like to look for a place together even better! I'm looking to sign a lease for September 1st. Must be pet friendly.

Hi Lizzie! I have another room I am trying to rent in my home. Please contact me at 850-865-0205 if any interest. (my ad is posted "CLOSE TO BEACHES")
Sharon

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 59
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 53
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 63
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 62

Lizzie Michalski

Beach Comber
Jul 27, 2016
Rosemary Beach, FL
Hey girl

My name is Ally Stowers, I’m 24 years old and a preschool teacher, and am potentially relocating to Santa Rosa/30a area. IF your interested id love to chat or meet you, I’m looking for a room mate to, and totally understand what it is like going to a new town and not knowing anyone! I do have an awesome well trained obedient lab name Duke, so if that is something you would be interested in.. Let me know girl.

Ally :)

Hi Ally!

I am still bouncing roommate ideas. I'm currently living in Vail, CO trying to move all the way down there for work. I have no problem with your lab so long as neither of you have problems with my cat Milo. He's very well trained and he's currently living with a dog right now. I'm sure they'll Duke it out :) but they'll learn to be friends!

Do you have a place? Are you searching for one? I forget to check this sometimes so if you want you can email me or text me at lizmich726@gmail.com or 303.518.8764

Let's chat!