• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Aug 3, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
It is absolutely incredible to think that Bobby Beasley or his staff would allow anyone to intimidate any voter at any polling place. And to hide behind a screen name to besmirch a fine public servant and his staff is what is absolutely "not cool." Advocating for your candidate is one thing, but making such statements is uncalled for.
That's not what I meant...he's a great guy and his staff is terrific, you misunderstood me. A meadows volunteer was rude to someone outside a polling place.

Aug 3, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Before Indestructible, Jasper C., earl or some other anti Cindy group can post about this latest ruckus...

Someone has evidently placed a negative campaign sign at the Courthouse annex against Anderson. In response to that 2 hours ago Cindy Meadows posted the following statement...

"Whoever put the negative sign up at the annex, please take it down. This is negative to my opponent, please take it down. I do not condone. Thank you."

I hope this keeps the anti Meadows crowd in check. If not, I heard a rumor there will be pacifiers available upon request!

images
She has since deleted this nicety from her Facebook page.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
She has since deleted this nicety from her Facebook page.

So? I shared it, she said it, she asked for them to be removed. If the signs are gone maybe that's why she removed it. The bottom line is she didn't have to say anything at all!! I'm guessing but maybe she did it to shut the cry babies. She doesn't owe C. Jones or T. Anderson anything.

Are the signs still there?

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
That's not what I meant...he's a great guy and his staff is terrific, you misunderstood me. A meadows volunteer was rude to someone outside a polling place.

Being rude is a real stretch from being intimidated! Another of your play on words I'm sure.

Rude to someone? How do you know it was an Anderson supporter?