• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

MorningGlory

Beach Lover
Jul 18, 2016
sowal
I may not like your political speech but it is your speech, it is protected speech, and you can march in a personal parade of signs if you want...I do not care.

Your story was discredited because you made it seem like Jones ordered some sort of sweep from FDOT, then went to Holmes County and said a bunch of Tony Phony signs were her property, and then refused to return them, and then said you didn't want your sign back because you got a new one, and then you called the sheriff to get it back, all according to this thread.

Turns out FDOT removed all the signs everywhere and jones had nothing to do with it...she picked up hundreds of signs for multiple candidates because she's a nice person and ONE of them happened to be a Tony Phony sign mixed in with the real Tony signs....and it was returned as soon as it was actually located.

But you did manage to get what, three agencies of government on the case.
And don't forget Santa!!! She also got two extra signs!! Lol!:rotfl::rotfl:

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
And don't forget Santa!!! She also got two extra signs!! Lol!:rotfl::rotfl:

LOL! My yard looks like a Christmas tree decorated with "Phony Tony" signs.

It wasn't three agencies either but that's Indestructible's lie.

The DOT was responsible for bringing the signs back, It was their job. The DFS PD washed their hands of it so, they can't be counted. The WCSO only real involvement was bringing the sign back which they did.

I DID NOT contact the State Attorney. Cecilia Jones did trying to cover her own :moon:!

So, there was really only one agency involved. Thanks again WCSO!

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
THIS SHOULD BE POSTED AT ALL PRECINCTS!

13882632_10206992598708896_8910279472048619276_n.jpg

Aug 3, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
LOL! My yard looks like a Christmas tree decorated with "Phony Tony" signs.

It wasn't three agencies either but that's Indestructible's lie.

The DOT was responsible for bringing the signs back, It was their job. The DFS PD washed their hands of it so, they can't be counted. The WCSO only real involvement was bringing the sign back which they did.

I DID NOT contact the State Attorney. Cecilia Jones did trying to cover her own :moon:!

So, there was really only one agency involved. Thanks again WCSO!
Not a lie.

1) DOT
2) DFS police
3) WCSO

That's three agencies that are back to work for the people now and not worrying about your sign!

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Not a lie.

1) DOT
2) DFS police
3) WCSO

That's three agencies that are back to work for the people now and not worrying about your sign!

If Cecilia Jones had not knowingly taken the sign illegally from the DOT we wouldn't even be having this conversation!

It was one law enforcement division! DFS PD did nothing!

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Didn't you already put these signs up at all the precincts?!

Nope! Wasn't me! But you get a happy dance cause I'm glad they are there!

latest

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
P.S. Is Cecilia Jones going to throw a HISSY FIT at every precinct to have them removed like she did in SoWal?