• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Bingo It's funny how people move here, live here for a few years or stay hear part time and want to change our County.

30 years here none of it part time.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I got mailers from Nipper and Fletcher today that had Huckabees picture on them and looked exactly the same as the mailers from Our Generation.

Right Church...wrong pew!

Mike Huckabee came out and said he had nothing to do with the mailers.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Addressing issues and actual doing something is 2 different things. Cindo had her chance to fix some issues the last 4 years and failed. Cindo got to go. I think the Nipper and Fletcher had to do with our high profile beachfront property owner who didn't want to lose his beach. Just my opinion.

How many years does Bill Imfield get to get it right? Bill Chapman hasn't gotten it right either, how many more tries does he get?

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
Addressing issues and actual doing something is 2 different things. Cindo had her chance to fix some issues the last 4 years and failed. Cindo got to go. I think the Nipper and Fletcher had to do with our high profile beachfront property owner who didn't want to lose his beach. Just my opinion.
I am going to say this and includes all politicians, usually there is a process that has to be done because there are other politicians. There are 5 County Commissioners that have to vote on issues and you obviously have to have a majority. If, and I am not saying the deck is stacked against the one or two, you aren't getting things done so there is a reason. At the same time, those that go after a member or members to change, that is what happens to get what you want. I am amazed at the number of folks who don't see themselves as some sort of special interest.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I'm not believing much he says.

In most cases if a politicians lips are moving they are generally lying.

Just look at the mess we have locally!