• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Tony Anderson has been declared the official winner in District 5 so, it really doesn't matter who the opposition was.

Are you for real?

He won the Republican primary.

There's a Democrat Candidate running.

Unless you are unknowingly conceeding to the crazy theory that Amy Wise Cobble was a plant... that's just not possible...

Another election in Nov.

I guess the Dems don't count..

Gingersnap

Beach Lover
Jul 23, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach
Are you for real?

He won the Republican primary.

There's a Democrat Candidate running.

Unless you are unknowingly conceeding to the crazy theory that Amy Wise Cobble was a plant... that's just not possible...

Another election in Nov.

I guess the Dems don't count..

Are you saying she wasn't a plant?

Jimmy T

Beach Fanatic
Apr 6, 2015
Amy wise coble is not a Democrat. She is No Party Affiliation. Doesn't have a website and I can't find any information on her views about the issues facing our county. Has raised 2,500 dollars in campaign contributions, and I have not heard anything about her campaign. She does appear to have a Facebook, but it looks like a personal page with no posts about her campaign.

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
Amy wise coble is not a Democrat. She is No Party Affiliation. Doesn't have a website and I can't find any information on her views about the issues facing our county. Has raised 2,500 dollars in campaign contributions, and I have not heard anything about her campaign. She does appear to have a Facebook, but it looks like a personal page with no posts about her campaign.

She ran Seaside rentals for long time before starting her own rental agency. She is smart and hardworking and is obviously not interested in getting any votes.

Hmmmmm...

She got trashed and pushed off the TDC board by....

aprilj994

Beach Comber
Aug 5, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach
Appreciate you picking up!

Anderson has lost his first leadership test because they are still all over the place. It might be allowed until general election but anyone who won the primary and is unopposed should have their signs up by now!
I have seen Tony Anderson picking up signs as well

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
She ran Seaside rentals for long time before starting her own rental agency. She is smart and hardworking and is obviously not interested in getting any votes.

Hmmmmm...

She got trashed and pushed off the TDC board by....

She was recruited by a group of homeowners that didn't like Cottage Rental Agency after Becnel got it in the Sandestin deal, and started their own company.

I'm assuming she's a plant to close the primaries since everyone keeps saying Tony won.

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
She was recruited by a group of homeowners that didn't like Cottage Rental Agency after Becnel got it in the Sandestin deal, and started their own company.

I'm assuming she's a plant to close the primaries since everyone keeps saying Tony won.
How did she benefit Anderson?

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
How did she benefit Anderson?

Prior to her qualifying it would have been an open primary, but because she's NPA it made it a closed primary making it impossible for Democrats to vote without changing their party affiliation.

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
Prior to her qualifying it would have been an open primary, but because she's NPA it made it a closed primary making it impossible for Democrats to vote without changing their party affiliation.
How would the primary have been different if she had not run?