• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Nikki L

Beach Comber
Apr 18, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
I'm a Personal Trainer & Health/Wellness Coach, offering 30 - 60 minute sessions to women who are wanting to experience rapid fat loss, muscle definition and lots of other body, mind and soul benefits.

I will happily drive to you and train you in your home/gym or we have the luxury of training at my apartment gym or my green space which has a nice view.

I provide an all encompassing health and wellness program that includes but is not limited to, one-on-one training time of up to 60 minutes, exercise program and instruction, safety procedures, nutritional review and counsel, emotional support, mental support, daily affirmations, relaxation techniques, guided imagery, encouragement, joy and love.

About Me: I have a B.S. in Exercise & Health Science and have been a personal trainer for over 11 years. I've worked with men and women of all ages and sizes, with fitness goals across the board. The indoor boot camp business that I co-owned from 2010-2011 was voted "Best Boot Camp in Atlanta" in its first year of business.

Reach out to me now and let's get you set up for a FREE over the phone fitness consultation to make sure we're a great fit. Prices vary depending on the location, duration of the sessions and monthly commitment, starting as low as $40.

**Group sessions are also available. Grab your friends and let's do this!**

Attachments

• Fit3.jpg
    Fit3.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 92