• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

UCFSteve

Beach Crab
Aug 30, 2016
Destin
My wife is running the New York City marathon in early November.

She loves to use 30a as a training area, but we live in Destin and it becomes a bit more of a drive for us.

We'd like to find a furnished property in South Walton for the month of October. Our budget is right around $1,600 for the month.

If you have anything available, you can message me on this site or leave a reply in the post!

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
30a is probably not a safe road to train on. Maybe the multi-use path alongside it. Or some of the resorts off of 30a.
Good luck to her in the race. Hope you find a place.

hats&baskets

Beach Comber
Sep 15, 2015
My wife is running the New York City marathon in early November.

She loves to use 30a as a training area, but we live in Destin and it becomes a bit more of a drive for us.

We'd like to find a furnished property in South Walton for the month of October. Our budget is right around $1,600 for the month.

If you have anything available, you can message me on this site or leave a reply in the post!
Steve, I have a place in SRB. Your welcome to reach out to me if interested, would like additional details and see.

hats&baskets

Beach Comber
Sep 15, 2015
Steve, have a place in SRB /just off 30A & several blocks from 393. Can provide you with more details, if you haven't located located a place.

Thanks. Merida 239.249.9490