• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Brandi Tilton

Beach Crab
Jun 6, 2016
Snowbird rental
I am a Realtor in Nashville and my husband is a retired disabled veteran. We are ISO a furnished snowbird rental in the florida panhandle under $1700 per mo... will consider all options from Destin to Panama City. Dates would be renting Sept-January possibly even through March. Would like all utilities to be included in monthly rent. Would prefer a home, we have two well trained and well groomed golden retrievers, but will consider a townhouse or low level condo. Would like to be within golf cart distance or closer to the beach and ideally would be around 30A. Would also consider a house swap..Thanks for your time!

beachnole

Beach Comber
Dec 2, 2014
Hi! Are you still looking for a place? If so, check out our Airbnb in Seagrove (1 mile east of Seaside). It is an easy walk or quick golf cart ride to our neighborhood beach access just at the end of our street. We have Dec - Feb available. I could do $1400/month. It is a 1 bedroom apartment on the first level of our home. It has 2 nice walk out decks/patios. Furnished and all inclusive of utilities, internet, cable, etc.

Key Lime House - Seagrove 1 Bedroom Apartment - Apartments for Rent in Santa Rosa Beach

Let me know,
Kassi