• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

David01

Beach Crab
Sep 25, 2016
Alabama
My wife and I are looking for a 3-6 month rental along 30A and prefer to be walking distance to the beach. No kids, non-smokers, and would be willing to look at furnished or unfurnished options. Flexible on size and would consider larger rentals with a pool.

Please send me a Private Message or a text if you have an available rental. Thanks! TwoZeroFive-440-ThreeFive22.

Art 'n Marty

Beach Crab
Sep 24, 2016
DeFuniak Springs, Florida
My wife and I are looking for a 3-6 month rental along 30A and prefer to be walking distance to the beach. No kids, non-smokers, and would be willing to look at furnished or unfurnished options. Flexible on size and would consider larger rentals with a pool.

Please send me a Private Message or a text if you have an available rental. Thanks! TwoZeroFive-440-ThreeFive22.

We have a 1000 square foot furnished townhome at Cassine Garden that is available now. Can we send you pictures and schedule a time to show it to you? You may call us at 333-1854 or email marty@panhandle.rr.com.

Matt Poe

Beach Comber
Sep 15, 2016
Nashville, Tennessee
I have a studio at The Inn At Seacrest on 30A. I would be willing to rent for 3 months to 6 months. You can text or call me at 615-668-8760. Let me know what your price range is...its a studio with gulf views and just a few years old.

Have a nice day.

Matt

AWBrandon

Beach Lover
Sep 26, 2016
Alabama

Hello David,
My home is on 30 A in the Village at Blue Mountain Beach. My Snowbirds are not traveling this season so my house is available until March.
Please view on VRBO:458208
Thank you and good luck on your search.
Brandon 205-246-3900

hats&baskets

Beach Comber
Sep 15, 2015
If you've not already decided have a 2 private suites in SRB. 1 block to beach .
Email me directly @ kallie22@gmail.com and can forward photos and provide more details to you directly.
Thank you.

David01

Beach Crab
Sep 25, 2016
Alabama
We are still looking for a place. Please send a Private Message or a text if you have an available rental. Thanks! TwoZeroFive-440-ThreeFive22.

AWBrandon

Beach Lover
Sep 26, 2016
Alabama

Hello,
My rental is in Santa Rosa Beach with a large pool and health club, on 30 A. The beach is an 8-10 walk. Nonsmoking please. This is in an upscale neighborhood with very few rentals. Very convenient and safe ( Publix and Walmart are 10 minutes away).
If interested I can show my home at 5 pm today (Oct 1).
I'm leaving the state tomorrow and will not be able to return for a couple of weeks.
Thank you, Carolyn
Plz email me or call me at 205-246-3900.
Thank you and good luck.