• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

AmyJ84

Beach Comber
Sep 21, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Good Morning SoWal!

I'm relocating to the Santa Rosa area 10/01 to start a new job! I am looking for a pet-friendly rental (2 small dogs, well-disciplined) for a long-term lease. I will be traveling to the area today (9/22) from Alabama to hopefully find my Home Sweet Home!!

Please email me if you have something that meets my needs!

Cheers,
Amy Jordan
jordaam@gmail.com

beachdogmom

Beach Lover
Jan 29, 2010
Seacrest
Good Morning SoWal!

I'm relocating to the Santa Rosa area 10/01 to start a new job! I am looking for a pet-friendly rental (2 small dogs, well-disciplined) for a long-term lease. I will be traveling to the area today (9/22) from Alabama to hopefully find my Home Sweet Home!!

Cheers,
Amy Jordan
jordaam@gmail.com
Hi Amy,
I live with my lab at Terra Mar apartments and I'm looking for a roommate.
htirving@gmail.com

Perle003

Beach Comber
Nov 23, 2013
Good Morning SoWal!

Cheers,
Amy Jordan
jordaam@gmail.com
Amy,

If you have not found a home, please call me at 832-878-8681

Thank you,

Sascha

Good Morning SoWal!

Cheers,
Amy Jordan
jordaam@gmail.com
Hello I am looking for roommate $650 split utilities. My house located in Santa Rosa Beach north of hwy 98

Gone Gulfing

Beach Comber
Jan 24, 2012
We have a 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with a screened lanai and a large, fully fenced backyard, open floor plan, just under 2300 square feet for long term rental. On Bayou Breeze Ct off of East Mack Bayou. It's listed here with pictures. Rent is $2600/month with landscaping service, $2500/month without. Feel free to give me a call if you have questions or if you would like to see the house: 610-316-1319.