• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

brittaneetaylorr

Beach Comber
Sep 26, 2014
Hi!

I am in need of a 4 or 5 bedroom home ASAP for me and my family! Our lease in our current home is ending at the end of the month and we are needing to upgrade in size! We are wanting to stay in a price range of max $2400 a month! If anyone could help me out, please let me know!

AWBrandon

Beach Lover
Sep 26, 2016
Alabama
Hi!

I am in need of a 4 or 5 bedroom home ASAP for me and my family! Our lease in our current home is ending at the end of the month and we are needing to upgrade in size! We are wanting to stay in a price range of max $2400 a month! If anyone could help me out, please let me know!
Hello,
My Snowbirds are not traveling this season. I have a luxury rental on 30 A that sleeps 10. Please view at VRBO:458208.
Thank you, Brandon

AWBrandon

Beach Lover
Sep 26, 2016
Alabama
Hello
Sorry for confusion!
It's 458208 on VRBO. Pull up VRBO and put in number. All photos are there. Have had others tonight inquire from listing.
3 BR/3 BA. Luxury and fully furnished in gated residential neighborhood on 30 A. Granite stainless kitchen, granite baths, patio, palm trees, 4 flat screen TVs.
Will consider small pets in case by case basis with pet service charge. 8-10 walk to beach.
Thank you and God bless!
Brandon 205-246-3900

AWBrandon

Beach Lover
Sep 26, 2016
Alabama
Hi!

AWBrandon

Beach Lover
Sep 26, 2016
Alabama
Brittany,
I just got a link that you made a new post.
My home sleeps 10 (the bunk is single over a double with a trundle), a King in the Master Suite, third BR has a double and the ground floor has a sleeper sofa. It is inn the gated community at the Village at Blue Mountain Beach, on 30 A
I could accept your price through April of 2017.
Thank you, Brandon 205-246-3900