• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

CY

Beach Lover
Sep 13, 2012
2 bedroom / 1 bath
About 800 sq. ft. classic Southern style cottage with front porch. Fridge, stove, microwave included. Yard care and pest control included in rent. Utilities are tenants responsibility. Unfurnished. No smoking. Pets accepted upon owner approval and with a non refundable pet fee.
Available Nov. 1, 2016. $1200 per month and $1200 security deposit. 6 to 15 month lease available.
Discount offered for military (active, retired, reserves) and first responders.

Attachments

• Seagrove Beach.PNG
    Seagrove Beach.PNG
    60.3 KB · Views: 456

bethany dejoe

Beach Crab
Oct 1, 2016
Nashville, TN
I currently live in Nashville and am very interested in the property you have listed. Do you have pictures please? I can be reached at 615-243-4172 by text or call.
Thanks! Bethany

bethany dejoe

Beach Crab
Oct 1, 2016
Nashville, TN
I just moved back to Nashville after working with military families in the UK for 2 years and am very interested in the property you have listed. Do you have pictures please? I can be reached at 615-243-4172 by text or call.
Thanks! Bethany

bethany dejoe

Beach Crab
Oct 1, 2016
Nashville, TN
I just moved back to Nashville after working with military families in the UK for 2 years and am very interested in the property you have listed. Do you have pictures please? I can be reached at 615-243-4172 by text or call.
Thanks! Bethany

Lesdag

Beach Comber
Mar 27, 2012
2 bedroom / 1 bath
About 800 sq. ft. classic Southern style cottage with front porch. Fridge, stove, microwave included. Yard care and pest control included in rent. Utilities are tenants responsibility. Unfurnished. No smoking. Pets accepted upon owner approval and with a non refundable pet fee.
Available Nov. 1, 2016. $1200 per month and $1200 security deposit. 6 to 15 month lease available.
Discount offered for military (active, retired, reserves) and first responders.

Hi!
I have lived on 30A for 14yrs, the last 6 in Seagrove. I am very interested in viewing your property at your earliest convenience.
Please give me a call.

I look forward to hearing from you,
Leslie

CY

Beach Lover
Sep 13, 2012
Location, Location, Location - Come enjoy the SoWal lifestyle, close to everything 30A has to offer in Seagrove Beach. It is exactly 1.3 miles to Seaside from the front door. There are 3 public beach accesses within literally a few minutes walk of the house. One of the public accesses has bathrooms, shower, and a handicap accessible ramp down to the beach. The quiet neighborhood is mostly long term renters or family homes.

About 800 sq. ft., classic Southern style cottage with front porch. Fridge, stove, microwave included. Yard care and pest control included in rent. Utilities are tenants responsibility. Unfurnished. No smoking. Pets accepted upon owner approval and with a non refundable pet fee. Large off street parking area; enough space for several vehicles plus recreational vehicles such as boats and jet skis.

Available Nov. 1, 2016. $1200 per month and $1200 security deposit. 6, 12, or 15 month lease available.
Monthly discount offered for military (active, retired, reserves, gold star families) and first responders.

Seagrove Beach.PNG Elm St..JPG

Last edited:

CY

Beach Lover
Sep 13, 2012
Hi Meghan -
I sent a private message (conversation) with my contact info .
Thanks for your inquiry.

CY

Beach Lover
Sep 13, 2012
Skeeter - I am sending you a private message (conversation).
Thanks for the inquiry.