• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Gone Gulfing

Beach Comber
Jan 24, 2012
Located in a small quiet cul-de-sac community of 13 homes off East Mack Bayou Road. Very close to the hospital, Grand Boulevard, and Sandestin, this unfurnished home provides high ceilings and an open concept, with a great room, formal dining room, beautiful kitchen, quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, new refrigerator and an eat-in breakfast nook. The laundry room features a brand new, front load washer and dryer. There is a large bonus room over the garage that could be used as a 4th bedroom, or kids playroom or man cave. All bedrooms, the bonus room, and the office all have brand new, luxuriously soft carpet. The side entry garage lets you store your vehicle safely and out of the hot sun.

BB House Front.jpg
The large master suite has a trey ceilings, crown molding, bathroom with double vanities, stand up shower, jetted jacuzzi tub, large walk-in closet, and linen closet. Doors from the great room and the master bedroom lead out to a large, 1/3 acre, fenced in back yard. There is a large covered porch and screened lanai to relax in after a hard days work.

Or you can go down to the community gazebo on Mack Bayou to relax and watch the fish jump and a few boats pass by. Or if fishing and crabbing is your thing, you can do that there too.

The large second and third bedrooms each have their own bathroom vanity and connect to the second bathroom directly from the bedroom. Each bedroom has a large closet.

Call to schedule a time to come see this home. You won't be disappointed. Trudy (850) 250-0789

Minimum lease: 6 months. Please, no smoking and no pets.
BB Gazebo.jpgBB Backyard.jpgBB Kitchen.jpg
BB Formal Dining Room.jpg BB Kitchen to Great Room.jpg BB Laundry Room.jpg BB Master Bedroom 1.jpgBB Master Bathroom Shower and tub.jpg View attachment 61955

Attachments

• BB Second Bathroom.jpg
    BB Second Bathroom.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 188
Last edited:

Gone Gulfing

Beach Comber
Jan 24, 2012
BB Bonus Room.jpg IMG_4313.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4255.JPG
    IMG_4255.JPG
    102 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_4257.JPG
    IMG_4257.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 171
  • IMG_4277.JPG
    IMG_4277.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 158
  • IMG_4278.JPG
    IMG_4278.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 155
  • IMG_4280.JPG
    IMG_4280.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 161
  • IMG_4277.JPG
    IMG_4277.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 138

Gone Gulfing

Beach Comber
Jan 24, 2012
This is a large 2,265 sq ft. home. Small dogs under 30 lbs will be considered with $400 pet deposit.

Gone Gulfing

Beach Comber
Jan 24, 2012
Did I mention that lawn care is included in the rental price? Nothing to do but relax in your 1/3 acre yard, with privacy fenced back yard in your screened lanai and listen to the neighbors cutting their grass.

Gone Gulfing

Beach Comber
Jan 24, 2012
This home just keeps getting better. Natural gas is being added along with a new gas range in the next few weeks.

Gone Gulfing

Beach Comber
Jan 24, 2012
Hi there. Yes, the house is still available. If you send me your contact information we'll get in touch to set up a tour. Feel free to give me a call or text at 610-316-1319. Thanks, Trudy

AWBrandon

Beach Lover
Sep 26, 2016
Alabama
Is this home still available? Looking for a 6 to 12 month rental ASAP for my family and I!?
Hello,
I have a luxury rental in the Village at Blue Mountain Beach, SRB, on 30 A available for short term rental. Sleeps 10 in safe gated neighborhood. $2499.
Pictures and full description atVRBO #458208 Please see our reviews!
205-246-3900 Brandon