• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
dusty said:
What's a root suit?

RO, why don't you answer him...love to see what you have to say!!!!! Or, landlocked what about you?

dusty said:
What's a root suit?

Check out the guy in the red (It's really Landlocked But I didn't type that outloud :D ) He's wearing one :shock:

bhammock.jpg

Landlocked

Beach Fanatic
May 16, 2005
Alabama
root suit = men's panties.

RO-

I can't imagine wearing one of those in public. It would feel like those 'naked in public' nightmares we've all had. Kinda vulnerable, you know?

Like they say, never fight naked, unless you're in prison.

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Ole Mrs is, I think, something like 3-20 vs. Alabama since Bryant's death. Not much you can say bro. Ole Mrs is a second-tier program and always will be. Alabama will, at some point, be back. Ole Mrs can't "be back" because they were never there in the first place.

Who's your daddy.

dusty

Beach Lover
Feb 13, 2005
On the tent issue...are those who are against the use of tents ... in favor of driving on the beach? As an off season visitor, I do not see that many tents. Maybe someone can post a picture of how dense they have gotten during the summer season. What I do see in the off season are the drivers on the beach...and I don't understand how you all like having vehicles on the beach. Seems like polution to me.

cassie

Beach Lover
Dec 6, 2004
Saint Louie/Grayton
Landlocked said:
root suit = men's panties.

RO-

I can't imagine wearing one of those in public. It would feel like those 'naked in public' nightmares we've all had. Kinda vulnerable, you know?

Like they say, never fight naked, unless you're in prison.

You know ... there are so many places I could go with this ... I'm not even going to touch it.

Landlocked

Beach Fanatic
May 16, 2005
Alabama
cassie said:
You know ... there are so many places I could go with this ... I'm not even going to touch it.

Thank you :laughing1

prception69

Beach Comber
Jun 26, 2005
Oxford,MS
When I was there in mid June I counted 7 or 8 on Grayton Beach (counting mine). The day we left one remained and it was owned by a local who lives there full time and owned the house next to ours. Far from being congested and far from taking all the "prime" locations. Anywhere in SoWal is prime if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.