• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jimmy T

Beach Fanatic
Apr 6, 2015
Approximately 18000 Democrats and NPA folks had no say in the primary. Assume Amy wasn't there and we had an open election. With 30% voter turnout, this would mean 5400 more votes would have been cast for Tony or Cindy. We'll never know if things would have turned out differently.

Now, we're left with Tony and Amy in the general. Amy is a complete unknown at this point (except for a few folks). Who would vote for her? Nasty business, but the reality is that Tony will most likely be the district 5 commissioner.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
Candidates, the firefighters will again be offering to pick up your signs in south Walton. We will be doing all major roadways. We will not be driving through neighborhoods. We also can't pick up 4x8 signs. We will return all signs to candidates if they desire and discard the rest. If you want us to provide this service contact me at bobwells59@gmail.com and give me a number to call back. I work on the 9th and will start picking up signs on the 10th and hope to have them done by the 11th.
Thanks Bob.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
Candidates and Party Officials
I mention again the firefighter will be picking up signs for anyone. We will get the signs returned or disposed of at the campaign or candidates request.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
The firefighters have started picking up signs and our intent is to have them all picked by Sunday. There is a lot of signs but we are working on them.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
The firefighters have started picking up signs and our intent is to have them all picked by Sunday. There is a lot of signs but we are working on them.
Thanks to all you men and women of SWFD. I still feel the candidates should pick up their own trash.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
Thanks to all you men and women of SWFD. I still feel the candidates should pick up their own trash.
Although we work for SWFD, we the members of our association are doing it because it is a community service we can provide.

HD Lady

Beach Fanatic
Mar 10, 2009
Santa Rosa Beach
MR. Magee, did you mean to say "Where do we pick them up (signs)?" If so, just drive along the lovely roads of SoWal and look for your face on a sign that has been posted on the right-of-way. When you spot one, please remove it like a good citizen.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
MR. Magee, did you mean to say "Where do we pick them up (signs)?" If so, just drive along the lovely roads of SoWal and look for your face on a sign that has been posted on the right-of-way. When you spot one, please remove it like a good citizen.
In fairness, Mr Magee has been one of the better ones in picking up his signs. I only got 15 of his and will be returning them.