• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lourdes

Beach Crab
Nov 11, 2016
Miramar beach, florida
This is a two story property (1,884 sq ft) with master bed and spacious bathroom with whirlpool tub on the main floor and a powder room. Its setting is on the golf course providing a wonderful view. Second floor has 2 bedroom and 2 bathrooms along with a landing area with a huge balcony overlooking the golf course and is being used as an office. It has beautiful open plan where you can see downstairs overlooking the kitchen and living area. There is a covered back porch in the back of the house which with a golf course view. The first floor is tiled (travitine) and stairs and second floor has hardwood. It's in a great neighborhood with wonderful neighbors and you can walk to the community pool. You have plenty of parking plush greenery areas. A gem and enjoyable place to live! Google Sandestin Resort and you will see all the amenities you have access to in this community. Great for riding bike, walking trails, marina, beaches, restaurants, movie theatre, shops, medical facility and hospital all a Golf Cart Ride Away...... It's a great mix of people from young to retired age.......We love it and are moving to a larger home as our family is growing!!!! Call me if you are interested (205) 531-5694. Email me at El.divino2007@hotmail.com. Property is UNFURNISHED. Monthly Rental fee $2,500 and well worth it. Its a relatively new home. Call me and I will send you pictures. Will be available middle of December 2016 or sooner!!!!!