• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lindsey Garner

Beach Crab
Aug 12, 2016
Minneapolis, MN
My family and I are relocating back to Walton County after 2 years away and looking for a 2-3 bedroom home or condo the wound enable my daughter to be at Butler Elementary and ECMS. We have two smaller, older dogs (one is 6, the other is 4). We would love anything longer than a six month (ideally a year to 18 months) lease. Our budget goes up to $2000/month but we would love to be below that to free up a larger travel budget.

Dave G

Beach Comber
Oct 25, 2015
My family and I are relocating back to Walton County after 2 years away and looking for a 2-3 bedroom home or condo the wound enable my daughter to be at Butler Elementary and ECMS. We have two smaller, older dogs (one is 6, the other is 4). We would love anything longer than a six month (ideally a year to 18 months) lease. Our budget goes up to $2000/month but we would love to be below that to free up a larger travel budget.

Hi Lindsey, my 3bd/3ba house is ~1.5 mi from Butler. Here is our listing: http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/412-Hidden-Lake-Way-Santa-Rosa-Beach-FL-32459/71352043_zpid

Call/Text me at 808-295-6932.

Kristen W

Beach Comber
Nov 29, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach
3Br/2.5Ba Single Family Home in Santa Rosa Beach (Dune Allen) in Sea Dunes neighborhood. South of 98, within walking distance to the beach. The home is 1.4 miles from Butler and we accept pets with a deposit.
We are currently listing at $2200/mo but that is negotiable.
Below is youtube video:

Any questions please call/text 850-865-5860. Thanks! Kristen