• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

LThompson

Beach Comber
Oct 2, 2016
Inlet Beach, Florida
I am still looking for a 3-BR/2-Bath minimum home for long term rental. I would preferably like to be on or near the water. I will be the only person living in this home full time as I work from home. I own Grand Slam Sports Tournaments which brings all the youth travel ball teams to the panhandle each year. Very reputable as this will be our 13th year in business. I have my own furniture and Directv. Flexible on a move in date. Looking for something VERY Long term. Please contact me at grandslamtournaments@gmail.com
Thank you!

Kristen W

Beach Comber
Nov 29, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach
I have a beautiful 3BR/2.5BA home within walking distance of the beach. Located in the quiet, peaceful neighborhood of Sea Dunes, available now. Minimum 6 month lease is required. Signed lease, deposit and first months rent required prior to moving in. Pets are considered on case by case basis with nonrefundable $250 deposit. Enjoy all that 30a has to offer with this home! Call/text 8508655860 with questions or for showings
See video below: