• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Brandon551

Beach Comber
May 21, 2013
Newly married couple looking for a long term rental anywhere from Destin to Seagrove. Relocating for job in January and willing to rent something a month beforehand. 1-3 bedrooms, pet friendly. Jack Russell mix is 10, about 40lbs and house trained. We are both ocd with having a clean place. Non smokers! Furnished or unfurnished is ok. Looking to pay max $1500. Thanks

Brandon

Feb 18, 2011
Brandon, I own a 1 bedroom and a 3 bedroom in the same complex in Seagrove. About 500' from beach access. Both are currently furnished and the 3 bedroom was recently renovated. Let me know if you would be interested. I would certainly be in your budget for the 1 bed but slightly more for the 3.
Thanks, Ryan
850-462-0272

Sarah Forsythe

Beach Lover
Feb 23, 2016
We are renting our home starting this March. If you are interested please let me know. I just posted photos to the forum.
This single story home is tucked away on a cul-de-sac in Old Seagrove. The home is 3 blocks to the beach, walkable to downtown Seaside, and close to Publix. Home has 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, a walk-in closet, a fire place, a heated fenced in pool, beautiful private park-like yard with fence, and two parking spots on driveway and use of half of the two car garage. Kitchen has a new oven and dishwasher. The fenced in yard is great for dogs. *We recently replaced carpet in the bedrooms with tile that looks like wood. House is rented with out furniture.

Home owner pays for pool and yard maintenance.
Renter pays $2900/month rent, utilities, and propane gas to heat pool.