• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CY

Beach Lover
Sep 13, 2012
Location, Location, Location - Come enjoy the SoWal lifestyle, close to everything 30A has to offer in Seagrove Beach. Seaside is 1.3 miles from the front door by car or the easy access bike/walk path. 3 public beach accesses within 5 minutes walk. Largest public access has bathrooms, shower, and a handicap accessible ramp down to the beach. This quiet neighborhood consists mostly of long term renters or family homes.

About 800 sq. ft., classic Southern style cottage with front porch. Fridge, stove, microwave included. Yard care and pest control included in rent. Utilities are tenants responsibility. Unfurnished. No smoking. Pets accepted upon owner approval and with a non refundable pet fee. Large off street parking area; enough space for several vehicles plus recreational vehicles such as boats, jet skis, etc.

Available within 10 days of signing the lease. $1200 per month and $1200 security deposit. Minimum of 12 month lease required.

Monthly discount offered for military (active, retired, reserves, gold star families) and first responders.

Attachments

• Seagrove Beach.PNG
    Seagrove Beach.PNG
    60.3 KB · Views: 5,650
  • Rental LR.jpg
    Rental LR.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 6,438
  • Rental BD.jpg
    Rental BD.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 6,661
  • Seagrove Rental.JPG
    Seagrove Rental.JPG
    135.4 KB · Views: 6,332

CY

Beach Lover
Sep 13, 2012
Belinda - its still available.
I've sent you a private message.

kbones

Beach Lover
Jan 7, 2015
Location, Location, Location - Come enjoy the SoWal lifestyle, close to everything 30A has to offer in Seagrove Beach. Seaside is 1.3 miles from the front door by car or the easy access bike/walk path. 3 public beach accesses within 5 minutes walk. Largest public access has bathrooms, shower, and a handicap accessible ramp down to the beach. This quiet neighborhood consists mostly of long term renters or family homes.

About 800 sq. ft., classic Southern style cottage with front porch. Fridge, stove, microwave included. Yard care and pest control included in rent. Utilities are tenants responsibility. Unfurnished. No smoking. Pets accepted upon owner approval and with a non refundable pet fee. Large off street parking area; enough space for several vehicles plus recreational vehicles such as boats, jet skis, etc.

Available within 10 days of signing the lease. $1200 per month and $1200 security deposit. Minimum of 12 month lease required.

Monthly discount offered for military (active, retired, reserves, gold star families) and first responders.
looks nice is there access to a pool? I am looking for a very long term rental. krb634@yahoo.com

CY

Beach Lover
Sep 13, 2012
Hi kbones -

This house is literally less than 5 min. walk to the best swimming spot that Florida has to offer, soft sand beaches and clear saltwater. ;)

However, if you are looking for a man-made concrete spot with tap water in it, at one time Seaside was allowing local full time residents of Seagrove access to their pools and gyms for a yearly fee or you could become friends with a neighbor :cool:.

CY

Beach Lover
Sep 13, 2012
A friend just told me that Rosemary Fitness Center had memberships for $60 a month per person. She wasn't sure about a family rate. RFC's pool was covered and heated in the winter. HTH!

Christopher Topping

Beach Crab
Dec 12, 2016
Atlanta, Ga

Hi,

I am interested in seeing your property. I am relocating to South Walton at the end of December/early January. I would love the opportunity to come and see it, if it is still available. Please feel free to contact me with more information (770)778-0805.

Thank you
Christopher Topping

Status
Not open for further replies.