• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Gingersnap

Beach Lover
Jul 23, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach
On Dec. 13, 2016 at the South Walton Courthouse Annex meeting of the BCC at 4 PM, Melanie Nipper will request to appoint Danny Glidewell to the Planning Commission as the District 3 Representative.

Personally, I can't think of anyone better suited, more responsible or involved in our Community than Mr. Glidewell and it would be an absolute shame to see Ms. Nipper's request blocked because of petty agendas.

A new broom sweeps clean. We need sound, sensible representatives on these very important Commission Boards to help lead this County in the right direction. Please consider attending this meeting to support Ms. Nippers appointment.

Thank You

Good luck Mr. Glidewell

jkmason

Beach Lover
Mar 10, 2014
Great choice! I plan on attending the meeting to support Melanie Nipper's selection.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Is there a Issue here we need to know about?

I know that Nipper is not part of the Blue Team, but what could be the issue?

Gingersnap

Beach Lover
Jul 23, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach
Is there a Issue here we need to know about?

I know that Nipper is not part of the Blue Team, but what could be the issue?

I do not know that there is but I don't know that there isn't either.

All I am saying is that Danny Glidewell is a great choice to serve on this board. To block his appointment because of petty differences would be a disservice to all of us. It would be refreshing to see a united BCC.

Danny Glidewell

Beach Fanatic
Mar 26, 2008
Glendale
District 3 Commissioner Melanie Nipper has nominated me to fill her district’s seat on the Walton County Planning Commission. I am deeply honored that Commissioner Nipper chose me to serve the citizens of Walton County in this manner. I have spent most of my life serving in some capacity and this opportunity represents a challenging and important area of service. Should the full Board confirm me I will work hard to serve the citizens of Walton County to the best of my ability. The appointment will be on the agenda for the December 13th meeting.

Jimmy T

Beach Fanatic
Apr 6, 2015
District 3 Commissioner Melanie Nipper has nominated me to fill her district’s seat on the Walton County Planning Commission. I am deeply honored that Commissioner Nipper chose me to serve the citizens of Walton County in this manner. I have spent most of my life serving in some capacity and this opportunity represents a challenging and important area of service. Should the full Board confirm me I will work hard to serve the citizens of Walton County to the best of my ability. The appointment will be on the agenda for the December 13th meeting.
Congratulations, Danny! I can't think of any reason the full board should not confirm you.