• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SoWal Staff

Serving the Community!
Staff member
Apr 14, 2006
South Walon, FL
SoWal.com
shoplocal.jpg

SOWAL·FRIDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2016

South Walton is bursting at the seams with creative, fun, and fabulous gifts for SoWal Beach Lovers! You will no doubt find something for everyone right here at the beach. Please support local businesses by shopping and dining local in South Walton. Visit our restaurants and shops and enjoy every minute of the season!

Visit SoWal.com to view Shopping and Dining Guides featuring the very best of SouthWaltonFL!

We love the slower pace in December when locals come out to play. Celebrate the holidays throughout December and read about adventures, live entertainment and holiday festivals. Check in to see what’s happening at SoWal Events & Music Calendars.

The best gifts are found at the beach!

kayti elliott

Beach Lover
Feb 19, 2014
Freeport
I still have a lot of shopping to do and I found myself in Blue Mountain Beach and I couldn't help but notice that most of the businesses don't have any Christmas decorations on or inside their stores. Is there some kind of ordinance against Christmas decorations in certain parts of South Walton?

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
I still have a lot of shopping to do and I found myself in Blue Mountain Beach and I couldn't help but notice that most of the businesses don't have any Christmas decorations on or inside their stores. Is there some kind of ordinance against Christmas decorations in certain parts of South Walton?

I've never heard of any restrictions.

Check out Lola's, across from Goatfeathers! Beautiful things inside including Christmas ornaments and great gifts! Also, check out Justin Gaffrey Gallery - you'll love this art gallery even if just to browse.

15232278_10154776203189809_8850316714937253271_n.jpg

Jimmy T

Beach Fanatic
Apr 6, 2015
T'is the season when everybody here goes on vacation. :)