• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ScottMcK3113

Beach Comber
Mar 7, 2014
New fiance and I are seeking a 4 BR for long term rental. Non-smokers, clean, organized. Locals for over 17 years. Thanks

tlblount

Beach Comber
Aug 18, 2011
I have a 3BR 2BA that will be available by Feb. 1, maybe sooner. It is at the west end of 30A in Emerald Walk. Asking $1800 a month.

tlblount

Beach Comber
Aug 18, 2011
Is your rental still available? If so, can you send me pictures..
I am going to be down that way the first of this week. I can get some pictures for you then. Do you have an email address I can send them to, or I can just post them to this site.

ec23

Beach Comber
Dec 23, 2008
I am moving soon from a newly constructed 3 bedroom 2 bath home in subdivision behind Rosemary beach by new 30Avenue Mall. It is a crosswalk from 30A and few blocks walk to beach. Great location, Fenced backyard & garage. Rent is $2,000 month + utilities. It is Not on the market yet. if you have any interest can you provide email address

adempsey

Beach Comber
Jan 7, 2017
Alabama
I am moving soon from a newly constructed 3 bedroom 2 bath home in subdivision behind Rosemary beach by new 30Avenue Mall. It is a crosswalk from 30A and few blocks walk to beach. Great location, Fenced backyard & garage. Rent is $2,000 month + utilities. It is Not on the market yet. if you have any interest can you provide email address
I'm interested. Email adempsey@gmail.com. I'd like to know more about the neighborhood. Thanks!

Patrick Ambrose

Beach Comber
Jan 18, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
New fiance and I are seeking a 4 BR for long term rental. Non-smokers, clean, organized. Locals for over 17 years. Thanks
Hello! I have a 4 bedroom, 3 ½ bath 2,552 sqft. home in Point Washington available. The heart of the home is the spacious living room that spills into the dining area and gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and breakfast bar. The first floor also contains a large private master suite with ensuite. Upstairs, the remaining 3 guestrooms, 2 full baths and tremendous recreation and playroom makes this an ideal family home. Outside, enjoy the covered back patio, the perfect spot for entertaining or relaxing

Located within walking distance to Eden Garden State Park, Bay Elementary, and the Choctawhatchee Bay.

~$2600/Month
Contact me if you are interested. 217.341.6492

ec23

Beach Comber
Dec 23, 2008

Hi I have for rent a 3 bedroom 2.5 bath (new construction) available in a great location one block from 30A directly behind rosemary beach in west shore subdivision directly and next to 30Avenue Mall. One block from 30A and easy walking distance of beach access at Winston & Rosemary Beach. House is steps away from numerous restaurants & shops. Fenced backyard and 1 car garage. Neighborhood pool across street: Rent is $2100 month. Cable, internet, power, water additional. Currently rented for 2 years by single professional with lease ending in February. House will be available for new tenant on March 1st. Great neighbors . Please let me know
if you would like to come see it. Thank you.