• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Grateful Momma

Beach Comber
Jan 31, 2014
Long term rental needed by March 1 for local family why they build, 2-3 bedroom in Santa Rosa beach area. 2,100 max.

Sarah Forsythe

Beach Lover
Feb 23, 2016
Hi there...I'm not sure if my message to you was sent answering your question, so I am reply to this feed.

We would prefer at least a 12 month rental but may be willing to do a 9-12 month rental. We are set on the $2900/month due to the hike in taxes in the area. It includes maintenance of yard and maintaining and cleaning the pool. It's a a great area! So excited for you guys to move to the area....I too am working on that goal. I am getting closer. :)
Take care,
Sarah

ec23

Beach Comber
Dec 23, 2008
Long term rental needed by March 1 for local family why they build, 2-3 bedroom in Santa Rosa beach area. 2,100 max.

Hi I have for rent a 3 bedroom 2.5 bath (new construction) available in a great location in west shore subdivision directly behind rosemary beach and next to 30Avenue Mall. One block from 30A and walking distance of beach & Rosemary & steps away from numerous restaurants & shops. Fenced backyard and 1 car garage. Rent is $2100 month. Cable, internet, power, water additional. Currently rented for 2 years by single professional with lease ending in February. House will be available for new tenant on March 1st. Perfect place -neighborhood for family. Please let me know
if you would like to come see it. Thank you.

Matthew Fancher

Beach Comber
Oct 12, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi there...I'm not sure if my message to you was sent answering your question, so I am reply to this feed.

We would prefer at least a 12 month rental but may be willing to do a 9-12 month rental. We are set on the $2900/month due to the hike in taxes in the area. It includes maintenance of yard and maintaining and cleaning the pool. It's a a great area! So excited for you guys to move to the area....I too am working on that goal. I am getting closer. :)
Take care,
Sarah