• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BAM! That is funny :rotfl:

kurt said:
DSCN8553.jpg

prception69

Beach Comber
Jun 26, 2005
Oxford,MS
JB said:
I am a fourth-generation Alabama graduate, lifelong resident of Tuscaloosa current staffer with the University.

Any more questions, smartass?

So you found you a nice solid gig with state gov't? Sweet! :clap_1:

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Do you have any idea as to the organizational structure of a university? Boy, you really ARE and OLE MYTH fan.

Go put on your J. Crew outfit, get obnoxiously drunk, venture over to that high-school stadium y'all play in and watch OLE MYTH lose. 'Bout all y'all are good for anyway.

Good luck with Mongo, your new coach. I'm sure he will lead you to new lows.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
050622-gulftrace-052.jpg

Hmmm - I wonder where the cooler is, the 15 pieces of plastic toys, the towels, the empties, the fishing pole, and say - anybody seen Grandma???? :dunno:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
JB said:
Do you have any idea as to the organizational structure of a university? Boy, you really ARE and OLE MYTH fan.

Go put on your J. Crew outfit, get obnoxiously drunk, venture over to that high-school stadium y'all play in and watch OLE MYTH lose. 'Bout all y'all are good for anyway.

Good luck with Mongo, your new coach. I'm sure he will lead you to new lows.

<<<<<<<<< The lounge is that way boys. :roll:

Last edited:

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
kurt said:
<<<<<<<<< The lounge is that way boys. :evil:

Sorry, Kurt. Didn't mean to clutter the board with useless smack. I shouldn't have let myself get drawn into it.

I'm through with that lemming anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.