• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

JohnK

Beach Comber
Oct 8, 2016
Miramar Beach
I'm not sure if this is an appropriate place for this post...but I have extra furnishings from a 2BR condo that I want to give to a local charity. Preferable a group that can pass along the furniture to a family in need. Any suggestions? Ideally, the organization should have truck/manpower to pick up the stuff in Miramar Beach.

Thank you.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
I'm not sure if this is an appropriate place for this post...but I have extra furnishings from a 2BR condo that I want to give to a local charity. Preferable a group that can pass along the furniture to a family in need. Any suggestions? Ideally, the organization should have truck/manpower to pick up the stuff in Miramar Beach.

Thank you.

I can help you with a couple...Caring and Sharing (also have locations in North Walton)
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
(850) 267-2866

1122 N 9th St, Defuniak Springs, FL 32433
8982-7656

Another great Organization is Behind the Blue Door St. Andrew's By-the-Sea Episcopal Church ~ 307 Harbor Blvd. Destin FL Phone 850-650-2737

Or...Homelessness and Housing Alliance. Call Dianne McManus 850-635-1092. I HIGHLY recommend Dianne, her organization is doing great things to put the homeless into homes in Walton County and they always need furniture. :)

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
P.S. Dianne will also work with Caring and Sharing to pick up and hold for her organization! :)