• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

thmarine

Beach Crab
Apr 11, 2016
Blue Mountain Beach
Hello. We recently purchased a home in South Walton as a second home. It has been on the rental market for years, but we are planning to just use it ourselves. The rental company who managed the property does not offer "Home Watch" service, so we are looking for a reliable company to do so. I think I am using the correct term of Home Watch - we want someone to go to property weekly when we are not there to do inspection that everything is in order, to work with contractors to make needed repairs and maintenance, to arrange for cleaning service when needed, etc. So, please share with me any recommendations you have for a company that can provide this kind of service to homeowners in Santa Rosa Beach area. Thanks!

DUNE

Beach Comber
Apr 6, 2015
Dune Vacation Rentals offers several Maintenance Service options. Please contact Bob Dickhaus at 850-502-8339.

dustbunnies

Beach Comber
Hello. We recently purchased a home in South Walton as a second home. It has been on the rental market for years, but we are planning to just use it ourselves. The rental company who managed the property does not offer "Home Watch" service, so we are looking for a reliable company to do so. I think I am using the correct term of Home Watch - we want someone to go to property weekly when we are not there to do inspection that everything is in order, to work with contractors to make needed repairs and maintenance, to arrange for cleaning service when needed, etc. So, please share with me any recommendations you have for a company that can provide this kind of service to homeowners in Santa Rosa Beach area. Thanks!
Please call dustbunnies at 850.687.7408. We are a cleaning and house watch service with excellent references.

deborsk

Beach Lover
Jul 10, 2005
I used to work for the original owner of Spouses Watching Houses here in Seagrove. The company has grown and changed ownership. Contact : Spouses Watching Houses at http://spouseswatchinghouses.com/30-a/
30-A Office
Phone: 850-399-0088
Email: swhouses@yahoo.com

My company Inspectors Home Watch & Installations conducts thorough home watch services & installs window treatments. You may contact us at: 850-232-4548 or email inspectorshomewatch@gmail.com Our team of professional is ready to assist you. We will cater a checklist to your specific needs. Thank you!