• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SWNana

Beach Comber
Feb 3, 2017
Freeport, FL
Charming 4 bedroom, 2 bath, 1250 sq. ft., energy efficient home in Freeport. Practice home for Alys Beach contractor, all concrete including roof. Heavily treed 1/2 acre lot on cul de sac, quiet neighborhood. All appliances. $1200

DJT

Beach Crab
Jan 28, 2017
Sandestin
How far into Freeport is this? I have to commute to both Sandestin and Seaside. We are relocating from ATL, have owned our home there for 23 years, so will take care of the property. Have credit scores in the 830's to 840's. How can I see this house? Thank you.

SWNana

Beach Comber
Feb 3, 2017
Freeport, FL
How far into Freeport is this? I have to commute to both Sandestin and Seaside. We are relocating from ATL, have owned our home there for 23 years, so will take care of the property. Have credit scores in the 830's to 840's. How can I see this house? Thank you.
It's about 10 miles to the 98/331 intersection. If you would like to post your email I will contact you that way. Thank you for your interest.

c miller

Beach Crab
May 6, 2016
inlet beach
Charming 4 bedroom, 2 bath, 1250 sq. ft., energy efficient home in Freeport. Practice home for Alys Beach contractor, all concrete including roof. Heavily treed 1/2 acre lot on cul de sac, quiet neighborhood. All appliances. $1200

Hi there is it possible for you to upload a few pictures?