• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
The issue is not where it was located as much as it was being in a HANDICAPPED parking space. Its against the law!
It is against the law.

The person that parked it there most likely did not receive any discipline...

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
We are more concerned that they have reduced the recyclables down to plastic and aluminum only. :sosad:

Anyone know where we can recycle glass and paper?

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
We are more concerned that they have reduced the recyclables down to plastic and aluminum only. :sosad:

Anyone know where we can recycle glass and paper?

Glass actually goes in with normal household trash because the County doesn't recycle glass. Paper should go into the bin at the courthouse annex.

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
Glass actually goes in with normal household trash because the County doesn't recycle glass. Paper should go into the bin at the courthouse annex.

Good to know. We'll run our papers over to the annex to recycle.
Had been able to recycle glass, aluminum, paper and plastic at Maul Dr and 98 before. now it's only Al and plastic.

seabythegrove

Beach Fanatic
Nov 16, 2012
I'm no eco-dude but glass has been recycled since Lassie was a puppy. It doesn't belong in a land fill.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
I'm no eco-dude but glass has been recycled since Lassie was a puppy. It doesn't belong in a land fill.

I called the landfill this morning and their response to me was...Glass actually goes in with normal household trash because the County doesn't recycle glass. Paper should go into the bin at the courthouse annex.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Rita,

Have you seen all the glass piled up at the trailers each week?

It looks like a wine store went out of business...

How do we, in 2017, not recycle glass??? We recycle politicians quite well.;)