• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Suzanne Harris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 19, 2008
If 300 means so much to her I will give her the money she does not have to ask the tax payers of Walton County. Doing things in the Sunshine is easy the hiding and cover up is usually what makes one look crooked.

Patriot Games

Beach Lover
Aug 28, 2014
Here's a poem for earl on a play by play of his commissioners since November turnover.

Tony is Red, Lyod is Blue.
We've now got two puppet mouths.
It was one As#!....now it's Two!

earl

Beach Lover
Mar 29, 2008
Sowal
Having read the aforementioned "public record" emails between Mark Davis and a constituent let me ask you this also @earl...

Let's assume for the sake of argument that Cecilia Jones did in fact pay this $300.00 tab that she is being billed for by her personal attorney.

If this was actually "County Representation" regarding "county business" as Cecilia Jones has claimed, why would she pay this bill out of her own pocket rather than having the Attorney bill the county directly?

Also from the aforementioned "public record" emails between Mark Davis and a constituent...Mr. Davis claims that this bill was paid by Ms. Jones with a personal check. Would not that personal check then be the "missing" receipt? Would that personal check then not become a matter of PUBLIC RECORD since it was used as a tool for payment, for services rendered to the County which the County attempted to pay under a consent agenda item?

Would you not also think that it is simply a BAD BAD policy for ANY BCC member to pay for ANY service rendered that the County should reimburse with a personal check? Do you not understand where that scenario could/would create a conflict and a sunshine law violation?

How bout if everyone who works for the county submitted their own personal checks for something they paid for asking the County for reimbursement? If you don't see that as a problem, then you're the problem too. Just let anyone who works for the County go on a shopping spree, buy whatever they please and submit their check for reimbursement! Seriously? Would that be OK with you? How is that ANY different than what Cecilia Jones has done????
Why would anyone want to expose them selves to all of this mess ? Do you have anything else to do with your time other than a personal vendetta against Cecilia Jones? See a woman use to post on here just like the way your are. She would bash everyone day in day out, She sat at home on government assisted housing, using tax payer money as she sat behind a computer blasting Cecelia and tony all day. (Why )She was provoked by big money so called friends and used as a (scape goat ) so they didn't have to get a hand in the mud slinging. Just watching and laughing from afar..... LD so what's the end game here and who has time if my statement is not true to waste hours of your time researching and reading manuscripts of boring meetings to post on a public forum with a few of the opposing crowd.

earl

Beach Lover
Mar 29, 2008
Sowal
Here's a poem for earl on a play by play of his commissioners since November turnover.

Tony is Red, Lyod is Blue.
We've now got two puppet mouths.
It was one As#!....now it's Two!
That's cute Allen, glad you thought of me on valentines... Kinda creepy you writing me love notes buddy.... I guess I should be polite and say thanks

Seadune85

Beach Lover
May 23, 2016
South of the bay
@earl I was wondering how long it would take someone to realize the infamous Misty, aka Lynda Diann, had joined the party again!! She couldn't continue to sit back and let John G, aka Mr. Krika, have all the fun stirring the pot! Welcome back Misty!!

earl

Beach Lover
Mar 29, 2008
Sowal
@earl you are the ridiculous one. How do you equate a lynch mob with folks on a public forum making (mostly civil and not overly harsh and truthful) comments about elected officials and where do you see local businesses mentioned?

And I never thought of your avatar as ridiculous for the record.
Just curious to how y'all have so much time to evolve your selves in this county ...But yet none are on the commission board ....well one maybe. But why what do you do in this county that isn't effected by what is going on . Are you a beach vendor? Do you have a reality company that is effected by the rules? How are you so involved that it hurts you to the point of bashing these hard working folks for attempting to make a positive change in our government/ economy. Why have you not ran for office? Why don't you put your man power to a better South Walton by doing more then keyboard bashing.... just a thought. Have a great weekend

earl

Beach Lover
Mar 29, 2008
Sowal
@earl I was wondering how long it would take someone to realize the infamous Misty, aka Lynda Diann, had joined the party again!! She couldn't continue to sit back and let John G, aka Mr. Krika, have all the fun stirring the pot! Welcome back Misty!!
It sure seams to be the truth , So since we think so and everything on the internet you read is true. Welcome back I guess, maybe, #notreally ,#Tryingtobepositivethisyear
#Nomorenegitivityinthishouse

MorningGlory

Beach Lover
Jul 18, 2016
sowal
Earl your #'s made me laugh!!! :lol::lol: I don't know that I've ever known you to be so inspirational! I'm touched by your new found attitude. :sarc:I've only known you to gossip, ridicule or try to pick for information for your masters. (CJ, JJ, etc.) :lol: According to words YOU once spoke, everyone has a price and can be bought and in that same conversation made it known that you were for sale to the highest bidder. People with that mentality and lack of decency should be exposed so that good people aren't hurt by them. Shame on you, Robert!!! :shark:

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Why would anyone want to expose them selves to all of this mess ? Do you have anything else to do with your time other than a personal vendetta against Cecilia Jones?

@earl @earl @earl,

Let me answer your very first question. :)

I don't know why Cecilia Jones does the things she does and mistakenly thinks she can get away with and chances are the voting public will never know because when she has been confronted with the stunts she has pulled she claims among other things that; "she is the "VICTIM" of a smear campaign", she "SILENCES" anyone who dares to speak against her at public meetings (not because its the right things to do but because she can) or she circles the wagons and uses her puppets as her mouth piece in still other attempts to silence those who disagree with her.

@earl you also wrote;
See a woman use to post on here just like the way your are. She would bash everyone day in day out, She sat at home on government assisted housing, using tax payer money as she sat behind a computer blasting Cecelia and tony all day. (Why)

Please allow me to answer your question by not using a private citizens living situation to deflect away from Cecilia Jones responsibility as an elected public official to be held accountable to the voting public.

1.) People on government assisted housing VOTE and regardless of their financial situation they are just as entitled to an opinion as someone with millions of dollars in land holdings or 10 digit bank accounts. The fact that you don't recognize that is problematic in many ways.

@earl
She was provoked by big money so called friends and used as a (scape goat ) so they didn't have to get a hand in the mud slinging. Just watching and laughing from afar.....

Hmmm. If "she" was provoked by big money, do you know for an absolute fact "she" actually received a penny in compensation for any of her efforts to bring open, honest government into the Sunshine? If you know for a fact that she has received big money, you are duty bound as a citizens to report suspected fraud, waste and abuse of taxpayer money and the authorities encourage taxpayers to do so. I suspect if what you say is true someone(s) has probably already attempted to prove those allegations. I also suspect the woman is question is still on public assistance. What's your point? Is it to silence someone less fortunate? Are you suggesting her VOTE is not relevant? That statement in and of itself speaks volumes about the character of those who attempt to silence private citizens, to prevent them from speaking out about abuses by their ELECTED representatives. That's problematic as well!

LD so what's the end game here and who has time if my statement is not true to waste hours of your time researching and reading manuscripts of boring meetings to post on a public forum with a few of the opposing crowd.

Let me personally assure you this is NO game. Its takes an immense amount of time and effort by not only citizens including Suzanne Harris but non profits like the Walton County Taxpayers Association as well, to try and keep our government operating in the Sunshine. They are not paid for their efforts nor am I and the job more often than not is a thankless task. You should be singing people praises who care about open honest government not criticizing them for what you believe is "mud slinging".

I don't read manuscripts! I do attend public meetings, I do look at public records and request documents, I do watch videos that are streamlined on the web of BCC meetings and I do get involved. I don't sit back and let my government do as they please with taxpayer money! Last but not least I speak out and ACTIVELY participate in community efforts to make Walton County a better place for all of us and not just some of us.

Like "Mikey" says, Try it, you might like it! :)

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
@earl

I have taken a meticulous amount of my time and effort to answer each and every question you have asked of me.

Could/would you please, at the very least, be cordial enough without attacking private citizens to do likewise? I have asked you a number of open honest questions and have not gotten back a single answer to any of them.

What I have gotten is, the same very old rhetoric.

Why is that?