• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
It sure seams to be the truth , So since we think so and everything on the internet you read is true. Welcome back I guess, maybe, #notreally ,#Tryingtobepositivethisyear
#Nomorenegitivityinthishouse

Do you really want public records, that would further humiliate your cause posted here? I have them and I am quite adept at uploading them. Be happy to do that for you as well. :)

Regarding;
#Tryingtobepositivethisyear
#Nomorenegitivityinthishouse

Starting when?

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Just curious to how y'all have so much time to evolve your selves in this county ...But yet none are on the commission board ....well one maybe. But why what do you do in this county that isn't effected by what is going on . Are you a beach vendor? Do you have a reality company that is effected by the rules? How are you so involved that it hurts you to the point of bashing these hard working folks for attempting to make a positive change in our government/ economy. Why have you not ran for office? Why don't you put your man power to a better South Walton by doing more then keyboard bashing.... just a thought. Have a great weekend

Simple honest answer @earl. Because people care about how their taxpayer dollars are spent.

No gimmick, no game, just simple, open honest government operated in the Sunshine.

Why are you opposed to that?

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
@earl I was wondering how long it would take someone to realize the infamous Misty, aka Lynda Diann, had joined the party again!! She couldn't continue to sit back and let John G, aka Mr. Krika, have all the fun stirring the pot! Welcome back Misty!!

Just a thought Darlin, if you didn't give constituents a reason to "stir the pot" there would be NO stirrers! :)

earl

Beach Lover
Mar 29, 2008
Sowal
@earl

I have taken a meticulous amount of my time and effort to answer each and every question you have asked of me.

Could/would you please, at the very least, be cordial enough without attacking private citizens to do likewise? I have asked you a number of open honest questions and have not gotten back a single answer to any of them.

What I have gotten is, the same very old rhetoric.

Why is that?
Where have you asked any questions? All I see is Mumbo jumbo Where you answered questions. I will say this I don't have time to sit on the internet all day and go back in forth with some petty stuff on here. So to answer one question it doesn't matter how much money a person makes or does not make as to how they vote or having a voice. We live in a free country. (Merica ) but for a person to sit back and talk bad about people all day because they have been successful in life and did more than( her words not mine) be a puppet. This particular person has pushed and pushed and continues to wreak havoc for no reason.... well because she has been told to by her puppet master.

And for all this I go to meetings, and watch videos. Great hopefully we will sit next to one another and talk politics at the next one..

Last but not least your profile is new Jan 19,2017 you put All I get is the same very old rhetoric... I have not been on since end of last year so that tells me you either have two screen names or you have been kicked off and came back as a new screen name. Something is a little fishy.....

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
@earl No more negativity huh? Again, the question was...when does that start?

Where have you asked any questions?

If you would take the time to actually read what I wrote. I wouldn't have to answer redundant questions.

So to answer one question it doesn't matter how much money a person makes or does not make as to how they vote or having a voice.

So why did it matter to you enough to point out that the person you keep referencing is/was on public assistance? Would you not agree that it marginalizes people in general?

We live in a free country. (Merica ) but for a person to sit back and talk bad about people all day because they have been successful in life

To be clear my comments have nothing to do with success. My comments have everything to do with failures of elected officials.

Last but not least your profile is new Jan 19,2017 you put All I get is the same very old rhetoric... I have not been on since end of last year so that tells me you either have two screen names or you have been kicked off and came back as a new screen name. Something is a little fishy.....

You do not need to register here to read any of the forums...just open any browser and type in sowal.com then go to forums. I do not have 2 screen names.

earl

Beach Lover
Mar 29, 2008
Sowal
@earl No more negativity huh? Again, the question was...when does that start?

If you would take the time to actually read what I wrote. I wouldn't have to answer redundant questions.

So why did it matter to you enough to point out that the person you keep referencing is/was on public assistance? Would you not agree that it marginalizes people in general?

To be clear my comments have nothing to do with success. My comments have everything to do with failures of elected officials.

You do not need to register here to read any of the forums...just open any browser and type in sowal.com then go to forums. I do not have 2 screen names.
What you have to say is not very high on my priority list of things to read. All tho I did go back and read some of the stuff you wrote, That makes me want to bang my head against the wall.. It's mostly a mesh of is the person really for real saying this and why in this world would they do that? Seeing I'm pretty busy with life and all (enjoying it)taking in the sunshine I really try to stay out of the negativity that is on here... who am I kidding I get a good laugh out of all this mess on here. It's like jerry springer came to Walton county and all the folks that are die hard against c.j and t.a are on here like, what can we do next to bring attention to our selves... let's post all of our stuff on a public forum so everyone can read and laugh at it. Take a little advice all this ondue stress you are causing yourself is not good for ya... until next time

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
@earl
What you have to say is not very high on my priority list of things to read.

Thank you for clearing up any misconceptions I may have had about that as well. The fact that you continue to comment and quote me says otherwise.

Seeing I'm pretty busy with life and all (enjoying it) taking in the sunshine I really try to stay out of the negativity that is on here

Yet, after taking a 4 month hiatus you jumped back in with both feet to defend, criticize and marginalize others? I think I'm following the hypocrisy now and completely understand where you're coming from. Thanks for clearing up that misconception also. :)

let's post all of our stuff on a public forum so everyone can read and laugh at it. Take a little advice all this ondue stress you are causing yourself is not good for ya... until next time

I'm very sorry you find it funny that a County Commissioner tried to pull a fast one on the taxpayers to pay a $300.00 bill the taxpayers DO NOT OWE! Your comments suggest that, if she were as successful as you claim, it would never have been an issue to start with and she would not have submitted the bill under agenda items and we wouldn't be having this conversation and I assuredly would not have had anything to post about.

Ya think? :doh:

I am not sure what "ondue stress" is, I actually googled it and couldn't find a reference either but if you meant "undue stress", let me assure you that I sleep well at night because I do what I do! Thanks for caring. :)

Seadune85

Beach Lover
May 23, 2016
South of the bay
You know..for the time most of you spend on this forum complaining and griping and pointing fingers you could accomplish so much more by simply picking up the phone or taking a short ride in a vehicle. @Kaydence the reciept that you were so concerned about has now been provided to you courtesy of one simple phone call in which I asked for it in a very nice manner. There were so many options for you to aquire this for yourself like a) call mrs. Jones b) call her office c) call Dunlap and shipman or d) records request. But instead you would rather take to a forum, start a thread with a Bogus title that's as Bogus as the content you posted in it. If this receipt doesn't suffice please let me know how I can further assist in your quest to stir up more bulls**t.

Attachments

• 509164530.jpg
    509164530.jpg
    373.9 KB · Views: 145

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
You know..for the time most of you spend on this forum complaining and griping and pointing fingers you could accomplish so much more by simply picking up the phone or taking a short ride in a vehicle. @Kaydence the reciept that you were so concerned about has now been provided to you courtesy of one simple phone call in which I asked for it in a very nice manner. There were so many options for you to aquire this for yourself like a) call mrs. Jones b) call her office c) call Dunlap and shipman or d) records request. But instead you would rather take to a forum, start a thread with a Bogus title that's as Bogus as the content you posted in it. If this receipt doesn't suffice please let me know how I can further assist in your quest to stir up more bulls**t.

First of all, the was never ANY DOUBT there was in fact a bill from Attorney Shipman to Cecilia Jones. I honestly did not doubt the bill was paid although I did question why the bill was not submitted at the same time it was placed on the consent agenda for payment. That was not and never has been the issue.

The issue is submitting the bill to the County for payment. The deposition had NOTHING to do with County business. The County is NOT and NEVER has been involved with a lawsuit involving an EX City employee and anything Cecilia Jones provided via deposition had nothing to do with County business. NOTHING! It was just Cecilia Jones sticking her nose in business that had nothing to do with taxpayer money!

If in fact this had anything to do with County business (which it did not) Attorney Shipman would have billed the County directly! Ms. Jones received a private invoice for payment!

If the above comment is not in fact true and this is how the County is conducting the private affairs of a BCC member that's a problem!

If in fact the consent agenda item was pulled because Ms. Jones needed to review the deposition why didn't she review the documentation PRIOR to submitting the bill?

Bottom line is the taxpayers do not owe this bill for some shenanigans Cecilia Jones got herself into with a lawsuit that has little or nothing to do with the County.

Your 3 minutes of fame are up, please take a seat.