• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Seadune85

Beach Lover
May 23, 2016
South of the bay
Honey if I was after 3 minutes of fame I surely wouldn't be wasting precious time on your shenanigans. If you will notice on the receipt it Cleary states krika vs WALTON COUNTY. The fact she was called in for a deposition should be clear enough that being she is a county employee it would be a county expense. But of course that clear logic doesn't support your theory so just like before when you went by misty talking to you is about like talking to a brick wall. Carry on with your witch hunt.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Honey if I was after 3 minutes of fame I surely wouldn't be wasting precious time on your shenanigans. If you will notice on the receipt it Cleary states krika vs WALTON COUNTY. The fact she was called in for a deposition should be clear enough that being she is a county employee it would be a county expense. But of course that clear logic doesn't support your theory so just like before when you went by misty talking to you is about like talking to a brick wall. Carry on with your witch hunt.

Krika is NOT involved in a lawsuit with the County. He is involved in a lawsuit with the City Defuniak Springs!

That invoice can say whatever the Attorney wanted it to say but if it had anything at all to do with County business everyone on the BCC at the time of the suit would have been called to give a deposition! It was exclusive to C. Jones personally, No one else in the County that I know of (yet) was asked to give a deposition.

Ask Ms. Jones to tell you how long ago she gave the deposition since you seem to have a such very comfortable relationship with her and can call her on a Sunday to provide you with information that she did not submit to the County at the time it appeared on the agenda.

Thanks in advance.

earl

Beach Lover
Mar 29, 2008
Sowal
Well its exactly what you are doing troll. Go back to your hole.
Really where did you you come from? I have never seen your name on here nor have I ever posted toward you . Maybe you should look up what a troll really is before calling me one. Hypocrite.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
@Seadune85 P.S. If as you allege this involved Walton County and was a lawsuit involving the County why was the County Attorney not present?

Last edited:

earl

Beach Lover
Mar 29, 2008
Sowal
@earl

Thank you for clearing up any misconceptions I may have had about that as well. The fact that you continue to comment and quote me says otherwise.

Yet, after taking a 4 month hiatus you jumped back in with both feet to defend, criticize and marginalize others? I think I'm following the hypocrisy now and completely understand where you're coming from. Thanks for clearing up that misconception also. :)

I'm very sorry you find it funny that a County Commissioner tried to pull a fast one on the taxpayers to pay a $300.00 bill the taxpayers DO NOT OWE! Your comments suggest that, if she were as successful as you claim, it would never have been an issue to start with and she would not have submitted the bill under agenda items and we wouldn't be having this conversation and I assuredly would not have had anything to post about.

Ya think? :doh:

I am not sure what "ondue stress" is, I actually googled it and couldn't find a reference either but if you meant "undue stress", let me assure you that I sleep well at night because I do what I do! Thanks for caring. :)
You have some really good reading material here.. how does someone such as your self keep such tabs on me as to how long I have been gone and now why I'm back on. You know to keep everyone out in the sunshine the problem being if y'all walked out in the sun you would start to melt into the pavement and we don't want that. I would have nobody to talk too..

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
You have some really good reading material here.. how does someone such as your self keep such tabs on me as to how long I have been gone and now why I'm back on. You know to keep everyone out in the sunshine the problem being if y'all walked out in the sun you would start to melt into the pavement and we don't want that. I would have nobody to talk too..

Believe it or not Jerry, I can do simple math. You said yourself that you stopped posting at the end of last year (Nov. to be exact) according to your profile on SoWal. So from Dec. until you resurrected at the end of Feb would be 3 mths and we are headed into March....so roughly 4 mths ago.

Please don't think I have "mad computer skills" but I undoubtedly can perform simple tasks which by far surpass most others. :)

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
16838035_10208204394443285_163292539_n.jpg

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
@Seadune85

In your haste to cover Ms. Jones, did it occur to you that you just gave Krika additional information which he can use in his Federal Lawsuit against the City of Defuniak Springs to prove that people have lied and told tall tales to prevent his lawsuit from being successful?

Be careful how you answer, this is a federal Lawsuit (NOT involving the County) and even the local State Attorney can't protect folks from their own stupidity where the FEDS are concerned.

If I were a smart cookie like you, I'd remove that invoice. Oh wait, the time to EDIT has expired and there is nothing you can do except ask the owner to remove it. Its public knowledge now. I'm sure others have made copies too. ;) Thanks so much for your help!

Seadune85

Beach Lover
May 23, 2016
South of the bay
Lady, you in fact are an absolute lunatic!! It's PUBLIC RECORD!! I don't have a "comfortable" relationship with Mrs. Jones, I'm just not a chicken that sits behind a computer screen and starts drama, I actually try to find the facts. If you think for one second you scare me with your last post you are highly mistaken. That reciept is the same one that anyone in walton county could have requested at anytime so if there was something to it that could cause repercussions then I doubt it would have taken this long. I don't know what the case is about and I frankly do not care. The facts are the RECEIPT READS krika vs WALTON COUNTY. She is a elected walton county official. I asked for the document (not on a Sunday I might add) and was provided said document. Let me remind you of your words in your very first post in this thread..

"Ms. Jones was asking to be reimbursed for money she alleges she paid out to said attorney even though she could NOT produce a receipt where she had paid for said services. Basically, the bill had NEVER been paid, was for services that allegedly occurred through Nov. 8, 2016 and submitted for payment in the hope thatpeople would not notice."

You didn't think the bill had been paid..well I gave you your proof. I don't care about any of your other nonsense involving other private citizens business, lawsuits or whatever. Earl is right this can't be good for your health..maybe we should start a sowal addiction support group and you could be the leader. Then maybe you would have something productive to do...aw hell you would turn that into a conspiracy too. Who am I kidding.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Lady, you in fact are an absolute lunatic!! It's PUBLIC RECORD!! I don't have a "comfortable" relationship with Mrs. Jones, I'm just not a chicken that sits behind a computer screen and starts drama, I actually try to find the facts. If you think for one second you scare me with your last post you are highly mistaken. That reciept is the same one that anyone in walton county could have requested at anytime so if there was something to it that could cause repercussions then I doubt it would have taken this long. I don't know what the case is about and I frankly do not care. The facts are the RECEIPT READS krika vs WALTON COUNTY. She is a elected walton county official. I asked for the document (not on a Sunday I might add) and was provided said document. Let me remind you of your words in your very first post in this thread..

"Ms. Jones was asking to be reimbursed for money she alleges she paid out to said attorney even though she could NOT produce a receipt where she had paid for said services. Basically, the bill had NEVER been paid, was for services that allegedly occurred through Nov. 8, 2016 and submitted for payment in the hope thatpeople would not notice."

You didn't think the bill had been paid..well I gave you your proof. I don't care about any of your other nonsense involving other private citizens business, lawsuits or whatever. Earl is right this can't be good for your health..maybe we should start a sowal addiction support group and you could be the leader. Then maybe you would have something productive to do...aw hell you would turn that into a conspiracy too. Who am I kidding.

I never doubted it had been paid. I suspected when she told the county attorney she had a small piece of paper she was looking for and couldn't find that she was referring to a receipt. I know there was an invoice for payment.

1.) When was it paid?

2.) Why was it paid with a personnel check from Ms. Jones private account if it had anything to do with County business?

3.) If the County is being sued where was COUNTY REPRESENTATION and not Ms. Jones personal attorney?

4.) Why was that invoice not submitted with payment at the time of the request to have it placed on the agenda.

5.) Why did MS. Jones ask that it be pulled from the consent agenda only after Mark Davis was told that if this went before the board it was a violation of Sunshine law?

You can make me out be a crazy lunatic (names I might add I have not called you or earl) all you want but the fact is, this isn't the first time Cecilia Jones submitted bills to the county for what she was NOT owed. Let's talk about those medical bills shall we?

Larry Jones was caught up in a similar debacle and he agreed to pay the County back for bills the county paid on his behalf. Ms. Jones however refused and to this day has not paid the money back.

Fact is, there is NO LAWSUIT between Krika v Walton County et all and that is ALSO PUBLIC RECORD. The County is NOT being sued and the taxpayers owe Cecilia Jones NOTHING!

The receipt in question that I asked for showing the invoice had been paid would be the check Ms. Jones claims she paid the debt with. If her concern is personal information on the check that can be blacked out, most everyone in this county knows where she claims she lives (that's PUBLIC RECORD) and where her other properties are located, if she had to be hunted down.

And just so you know, the receipt WAS requested and Mark Davis refused to hand over the personal check he says Ms. Jones paid with.

Also attached is the letter from Shipman himself who clearly states in his email to Mark Davis that the deposition was RE: Deposition of Cecilia Jones/Krika v CITY OF DEFUNIAK SPRINGS!! Yet when the County got the invoice it was Cecilia Jones/Krika v Walton County et all! Which is it? The City of DFS or Walton County et all?

Also Shipman admits in his email to Mark Davis the County attorney who should have been present (or an attorney on his behalf) that he felt this was a fishing expedition and the primary focus of the questions were comments Cecilia Jones made to Mark Weeks (City Marshall) and whether or not she engaged in any activity on behalf of the Walton County BCC that would influence Mark Weeks firing of Krika. The County has no business in the day to day operations of the City or who Mark Weeks hires or fires. That is absolutely not a county function! Nothing in Gary Shipman's letter implied she had paid so since it was on the agenda Mark Davis was asked for a copy of the check front and back as a public record request.

She did not do anything on behalf of the County because the County is not being sued. The attorney's for Krika wanted to know why she was running her mouth since the County was not involved in the lawsuit with the City of Defuniak Springs.

Attachments

• Dunlap Shipman Letter and Invoice (2).pdf
    123.7 KB · Views: 107