• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Football is difinitely going to be moved to the lounge. How 'Bout them DAWGS? Woof, Woof!

southof30A

Beach Lover
Nov 23, 2004
JB said:
I am a fourth-generation Alabama graduate, lifelong resident of Tuscaloosa current staffer with the University.

Any more questions, smartass?
Are you guys serious?? Other than the two of you, does anybody really care where you went to school, who's your daddy, etc.?

lurker1

Beach Comber
Jun 26, 2005
SoWal
dusty said:
On the tent issue...are those who are against the use of tents ... in favor of driving on the beach? As an off season visitor, I do not see that many tents. Maybe someone can post a picture of how dense they have gotten during the summer season. What I do see in the off season are the drivers on the beach...and I don't understand how you all like having vehicles on the beach. Seems like polution to me.

Well, at least we take our vehicles home at night.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
lollygal said:
SJ, I guess you meant to type "definitely" going to be moved to the lounge ... yip, yip . . .

GO VOLS!!:D
Yes, I told you we UGA grads cannot spell, and I dropped my dictionary, which is now broken. Thanks for the help with the spelling. I guess you vols are okay by me.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Philip_Atlanta said:
Are you *sure* you are a UGA fan and are you feeling ok?? I sure hope the love doesn't extend to Gainesville... :D
I am difinitely, oops, definitely a Dawg, but I dont spit on the opponets. I could care less about sports anymore, unless I am playing. I just like to rattle your cages occaisionally. Now, if the DAWGS are on TV and I am around, I will watch the game, but I am not missing the sunset for football.

Status
Not open for further replies.