• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Ajust

Beach Comber
Jan 30, 2016
Hi we are a couple seeking a long term rental along 30a starting the beginning of March. We do not have pets and we are both non smokers. Very laid back!

Please text/call me directly if you have something that could work. 404.242.8282

Thank you so much and we look forward to hearing from you :)

Sarah Forsythe

Beach Lover
Feb 23, 2016
Hi we are a couple seeking a long term rental along 30a starting the beginning of March. We do not have pets and we are both non smokers. Very laid back!

Please text/call me directly if you have something that could work. 404.242.8282

Seagrove Beach Home for Rent

Hi, Please click on the link above if you are interested in taking a look at our house in Seagrove! Thanks

This single story home is tucked away on a cul-de-sac in Old Seagrove. The home is 3 blocks to the beach, walkable to downtown Seaside, and close to Publix. Home has 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, a walk-in closet, a fireplace, a heated fenced in pool, beautiful private park-like yard with fence, and two-car garage. Kitchen has a new oven, dishwasher, and new kitchen countertops (photo of kitchen does not show update). The fenced in yard is great for dogs. *We recently replaced carpet in the bedrooms with tile that looks like wood. House is rented without furniture. Thank You!
Homeowner pays for pool and yard maintenance.

Renter pays $2700/month rent, utilities, and propane gas to heat pool.

Joan Davies

Beach Comber
Nov 21, 2016
Miramar Beach

I may have something available. What is your price range?

Ajust

Beach Comber
Jan 30, 2016
I may have something available. What is your price range?

Thank you Joan! We can do around $1200/month. Please contact me directly at 404.242.8282. I would love to hear more about what you have avail. We are down to the wire and need something asap. THank you!