• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

B Whitson

Beach Comber
Jan 16, 2016
We have a carriage house available to rent in the Pt. Washington area (5 miles from the Seaside/Grayton Beach area.) It is a studio apartment with a full kitchen and bath. The apartment is across the street from the Choctawhatchee Bay with a community dock and pier for fishing. The unit includes a designated private parking spot.
The rent would be $950 per month with all utilities included (Power, Water, Sewer, Dish Network and Wi-fi). This is a 1 year rental, pending approval, with a start date of March 1st.

Please email, if you are interested. Photos of the carriage house are attached.
jbcwhit@yahoo.com

Attachments

• IMG_0702.JPG
    IMG_0702.JPG
    584.8 KB · Views: 1,387
  • IMG_0709.JPG
    IMG_0709.JPG
    508.2 KB · Views: 1,531
  • IMG_0699.JPG
    IMG_0699.JPG
    512.3 KB · Views: 1,508
  • night carriage house.jpg
    night carriage house.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 1,538
  • carriage house.jpg .jpg
    carriage house.jpg .jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 1,267

Ajust

Beach Comber
Jan 30, 2016
We have a carriage house available to rent in the Pt. Washington area (5 miles from the Seaside/Grayton Beach area.) It is a studio apartment with a full kitchen and bath. The apartment is across the street from the Choctawhatchee Bay with a community dock and pier for fishing. The unit includes a designated private parking spot.
The rent would be $950 per month with all utilities included (Power, Water, Sewer, Dish Network and Wi-fi). This is a 1 year rental, pending approval, with a start date of March 1st.

Please email, if you are interested. Photos of the carriage house are attached.
jbcwhit@yahoo.com
Hi there I just emailed you directly to set up an appointment to view the carriage house. I am very interested in seeing it first thing this morning! We are looking for something March 1st and this looks perfect! I hope to hear from you very soon as we are just a few min away from that area! 404.242.8282 Allysonjustice@gmail.com

Kathleen B.

Beach Comber
Mar 7, 2016
Is this still available? If so i would love to set up a time to meet! Also is it pet friendly for 1 medium sized dog?