• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Mike Jones

Beach Fanatic
Dec 24, 2008
Phhbbbt ... a lot of the people on facebook are aliases. And then there are plenty of real names who are just plain phony.

:rolleyes:

CartoonMark

Beach Lover
Apr 11, 2012
Suzanne,
I dearly love, admire, and respect you personally. I consider you a friend. Reading these comments, it certainly seems like a lot of people have lost their sense of humor and I think that's sad. There was no specific reference to any 'private' citizen in last week's cartoon. It was merely an observation based on reading local political forums over the last several years. It was a drawing of a goofy looking bird for goodness sakes. If my cartoon struck a nerve, that's what political satire is supposed to do. If someone took this as a 'personal attack' perhaps it's their own guilty conscience at work. As a cartoonist, your job is to make fun of the news, not make the news yourself. (Unless you're Al Capp)preview.jpeg.jpg
Sincerely,
Mark

PS- Caricatures are family fun for most any party, event, or gathering! Group rates available!

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
The SWHS Band Parent Association is always in need of donations and community support. We are very proud and thankful to the south Walton community's donations, assistance, and support of the South Walton High Music Program over the last few years. Without community support, arts in our public educational system will cease to exist.

Won't be long and public education as we all know it won't exist under the current administration!

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
@CartoonMark @Suzanne Harris @John G

I actually thought the cartoon was a depiction of a lying County Commissioner posting here under an alias along with that tall, skinny drink of water shes married to and the new alias @Mark Jacobs who I assumed was the private attorney trying to scam the taxpayers out of $300.00 we don't owe. In that regard it was pretty comical albeit I didn't know they drank bourbon. Learn something new everyday. :) :p