• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Shane P

Beach Comber
Mar 6, 2017
Austin, Tx
My wife and I spent a good chunk of the past several days scouring neighborhoods in South Walton looking for a family friendly neighborhood with evidence of late elementary kids. We were not overly successful.

Obvious a new elementary school holding 1000 kids tells us we are just missing them somewhere.

We were looking in neighborhoods up to the 500K range. Any ideas/suggestions of where we should look.

Greatly appreciate the time and effort in response!

Shane P

Beach Comber
Mar 6, 2017
Austin, Tx
James - Being from Texas, I am not well versed on which of the neighborhoods are non rental.

Seabythegrove - Thanks for the suggestion. Looks beautiful and will do my homework related to it.

Any other suggestions would be fantastic!

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
If you want off 30A and close to the beach try the North side of 30A in Seabreeze Subdivision and Camp Creek Rd S(which backs up to Seabreeze) and both have lake access. Good luck.

Jimmy T

Beach Fanatic
Apr 6, 2015
My wife and I spent a good chunk of the past several days scouring neighborhoods in South Walton looking for a family friendly neighborhood with evidence of late elementary kids. We were not overly successful.

Obvious a new elementary school holding 1000 kids tells us we are just missing them somewhere.

We were looking in neighborhoods up to the 500K range. Any ideas/suggestions of where we should look.

Greatly appreciate the time and effort in response!

Have you looked at Nature Walk off of 395?

Shane P

Beach Comber
Mar 6, 2017
Austin, Tx
Hi Jimmy,

We did and it was beautiful, but the agent suggested less than 50% of the units were full time first home residents.

Shane P

Beach Comber
Mar 6, 2017
Austin, Tx
Hi Jimmy,

We did and it was beautiful, but the agent suggested less than 50% of the units were full time first home residents.

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
If you want off 30A and close to the beach try the North side of 30A in Seabreeze Subdivision and Camp Creek Rd S(which backs up to Seabreeze) and both have lake access. Good luck.
Forgot this area is about 5 minute walk to beach access. And non-short term rentals with probably 80% full time. Very close to Alys Beach.

Shane P

Beach Comber
Mar 6, 2017
Austin, Tx
Forgot this area is about 5 minute walk to beach access. And non-short term rentals with probably 80% full time. Very close to Alys Beach.
Iris,

Looks great! I will try to get out there and see if there are plenty of kids but it looks to fit the bill perfectly.

Thanks Everyone and I am open to any and all suggestions of others