• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
Iris,

Looks great! I will try to get out there and see if there are plenty of kids but it looks to fit the bill perfectly.

Thanks Everyone and I am open to any and all suggestions of others
Iris,

Looks great! I will try to get out there and see if there are plenty of kids but it looks to fit the bill perfectly.

Thanks Everyone and I am open to any and all suggestions of others

Shane P,
You might not see kids. Looks for basketball goals and things like that. When we lived there they are out more on the weekends, in warmer weather, and in the summer. In warmer weather you will see them on the way to the beach at the first public walkover that is East of Camp Creek Lake. Most of the people on the beach live in the area as there is not much public parking which is a good thing.

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
Sea Dunes, Dune Allen Beach (off of Allen Loop) has kids. No short-term rentals allowed. I'd say mostly owners but there are also homes that are rented. It's about 6 - 7 minute walk down to the beach access from the gazebo, but who's counting! :D

Have you tried Driftwood Estates? They have a community swimming pool, parks, tennis courts, basketball courts, walking paths, bike trails, ponds for fishing, etc. I live out here myself and there alot of families with kids ages ranging from infant to teenagers. I'd love to show you around if you are out this way.

Bobbyj30a

Beach Crab
Mar 10, 2017
South Walton
I actually lived in Seabreeze for a bit and loved it. Perfect location for kids and this home I have listed is perfect for kids. The backyard is like a play land! It is adjacent to Seabreeze and across the street from Camp Creek lake. There is actually a deeded path that connects the two "hoods". This home is a great buy!
178 S Camp Creek Road, Seacrest, FL 32461

Attachments

• camp creek aerial.jpg
    camp creek aerial.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 101

Lisalisa

Beach Comber
Jul 20, 2014
Audubon point in point Washington. All full time and more than 60% have kids. Hands down the best community out here!

Shane P

Beach Comber
Mar 6, 2017
Austin, Tx
Lisalisa,

Thanks for the lead. I will check it out. Not sure I see the floorplan that will work for us but greatly appreciate the info.

Any other thoughts of anyone would be appreciated!

I have a house for sale in Driftwood Estates you might like. It will be open today from 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm - if you can make it, come on by to
550 Driftwood Point Rd
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
The neighborhood has parks, playgrounds, basketball courts, tennis courts, biking trails, ponds for fishing, etc.
Click here for more information on this home for sale.

Last edited: