• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

outofadream

Beach Fanatic
Apr 1, 2008
I need a place to stay starting April 1 thru the summer while having a cottage built in Santa Rosa Beach. All I need is a bedroom and bathroom in a safe place near enough so I can check on and enjoy the progress. I will go back to Atlanta every 3-4 weeks for 1 week to 10 days for work related reasons and family visits. I am a mature woman no pets non smoker. If any one knows of someone thinking of renting a room or studio for a reasonable rent please contact me at 850-387-5116
Thanks

outofadream

Beach Fanatic
Apr 1, 2008
I need a place to stay starting April 1 thru the summer while having a cottage built in Santa Rosa Beach. All I need is a bedroom and bathroom in a safe place near enough so I can check on and enjoy the progress. I will go back to Atlanta every 3-4 weeks for 1 week to 10 days for work related reasons and family visits. I am a mature woman no pets non smoker. If any one knows of someone thinking of renting a room or studio for a reasonable rent please contact me at 850-387-5116
Thanks
Thanks