• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

TGM2001

Beach Comber
Jan 22, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
$975 per month, 1 bedroom/1 bath house with a large separate office in Santa Rosa Beach, off 393 (E. Nursery Rd.), only 4 miles (straight shot, no highway traffic) from the beach. Includes water/sewer/garbage . This cottage style home has a huge front porch with a swing, tiled kitchen and new wood laminate floors (no carpet), and is freshly painted. The interior is 700 square feet. Two energy efficient mini-split units keep the power bill low. On the large, .6 acre property is an outbuilding with washer/dryer hookups and also a covered, open-air work shed with electricity.

No cats. No smoking.

1 spayed/neutered indoor dog is allowed. Due to insurance restrictions, certain breeds are not permitted.

Photos available on our craigslist ad. Use map search and the ad will come up.

Kathleen B.

Beach Comber
Mar 7, 2016
I am interested in your property! I have sent you an email through the craigslist ad! I would love to set up a viewing as i am located in Santa Rosa Beach and me and my fiance are looking for a new place to rent! Thank you. My phone number is 850.585.2146

LizzieB

Beach Comber
Apr 12, 2016
Seagrove
$975 per month, 1 bedroom/1 bath house with a large separate office in Santa Rosa Beach, off 393 (E. Nursery Rd.), only 4 miles (straight shot, no highway traffic) from the beach. Includes water/sewer/garbage . This cottage style home has a huge front porch with a swing, tiled kitchen and new wood laminate floors (no carpet), and is freshly painted. The interior is 700 square feet. Two energy efficient mini-split units keep the power bill low. On the large, .6 acre property is an outbuilding with washer/dryer hookups and also a covered, open-air work shed with electricity.

No cats. No smoking.

1 spayed/neutered indoor dog is allowed. Due to insurance restrictions, certain breeds are not permitted.

JackieRay

Beach Comber
Mar 11, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach, FL

No cats. No smoking.