• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Ajust

Beach Comber
Jan 30, 2016
Hi! I am looking for a rental in the 30a area ASAP. I do not have any pets... I am a non smoker.. and I travel a lot for work. Very laid back and easy. I work in interiors and fashion and travel to NYC a lot and I also have place there. A 6 month rental/ year rental would be ideal. I need something ASAP and can provide refrences, credit scores, etc. A Guest House or Carriage House would be ideal but I am open to seeing anything that comes available; please contact me if you have something that could be a great fit and I look forward to hearing from you! 404.242.8282 or allysonjustice@gmail.com

rickys582

Beach Lover
Jun 4, 2011
Hi! I am looking for a rental in the 30a area ASAP. I do not have any pets... I am a non smoker.. and I travel a lot for work. Very laid back and easy. I work in interiors and fashion and travel to NYC a lot and I also have place there. A 6 month rental/ year rental would be ideal. I need something ASAP and can provide refrences, credit scores, etc. A Guest House or Carriage House would be ideal but I am open to seeing anything that comes available; please contact me if you have something that could be a great fit and I look forward to hearing from you! 404.242.8282 or allysonjustice@gmail.com
1 br cottage half mi to bch 1095.00 w/sewer inc 8505856176

I have something in Sandestin available April. text or message me for information and pictures. 850-830-0966.
:):)