• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Sand Dollar One

Beach Lover
Sep 26, 2012
Sand Dollar One is a vacation rental management company on 30A and we are seeking sub-contracted property inspectors for weekends for the summer tourist season.

Must have:

-reliable and insured transportation
-no criminal history
-ability to work weekends to inspect properties
-prior experience in real estate or property management inspections preferred

Pay is $18 - $20 hourly
End of season bonus!!!!!

Whitney Quin

Beach Comber
Dec 2, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
I am currently an inspector with Five Star. I would love to interview with your company. Please call me at 678-640-2444. I live in Santa Rosa Beach. Thanks! - Whitney

Whitney Quin

Beach Comber
Dec 2, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
I am currently an inspector with Five Star. I would love to interview with your company. Please call me at 678-640-2444. I live in Santa Rosa Beach. Thanks! - Whitney

kbones

Beach Lover
Jan 7, 2015
Sand Dollar One is a vacation rental management company on 30A and we are seeking sub-contracted property inspectors for weekends for the summer tourist season.

Must have:

-reliable and insured transportation
-no criminal history
-ability to work weekends to inspect properties
-prior experience in real estate or property management inspections preferred

Pay is $18 - $20 hourly
End of season bonus!!!!!

would like more details. I am familiar with some of the inspection process. I am currently employed with Tom Thumb. Looking to change. I am a dependable, mature semi retired woman. Want to work part time. Is this only seasonal? Please call Karol at 678.480.3448. I have a resume

MaxxandMe

Beach Lover
Feb 27, 2007
Seagrove Beach
I am interested in discussing this position in more detail. You may reach me at 850-685-2129 I am a Real Estate Agent and looking to supplement my income and my schedule is very flexible. I look forward to hearing from you.

Leslie