• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

liquorqueen

Beach Lover
Feb 25, 2007
IMG_4175.JPG IMG_4177.JPG IMG_4179.JPG Found this young male cat today when men cleaning out a Foreclosed house found him running inside and out the dog dog of the house. The renters were evicted over a week ago and obviously left this young male cat (short haired black with one white patch under neck) to fend on his own, and he has been living alone in yard for a week, waiting on his owners to return, which they won't be doing. Very sweet, clean and extremely loving and so wants attention. Has his nails still and seems to still have his "manhood" attached as well.
I have set him up a nice place in my garage until someone wanting and needing a sweet cat will come and welcome him into their home.
I will be having to leave town very shortly, and will then have to take him to the animal shelter to live. Please see his photos below...
I can be contacted in Blue Mountain at 850/267-2481 (message machine) or 850/974-0908, and my name is Christy. Thank you for any assistance.

Attachments

• IMG_4175.JPG
    IMG_4175.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 141
  • IMG_4177.JPG
    IMG_4177.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 132