• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Crimsontide

Beach Comber
Dec 4, 2009
I am bidding a new residential home and need reputable,honest,licensed subs.Plumbers,Framers,electricians etc.:dunno:

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
This is your guy, for HVAC!

You may have seen my new thread, re: Terry! My home AC unit was out, for several days!:eek: Last night, it was 91 degrees, inside!:eek::eek::eek: I have AC now and am loving it!:love: Terry Schrader, with Terry's AC Heat & Appliance in Santa Rosa Beach 850-267-9956, was wonderful, affordable and prompt! He only charged $65 for the service call and $40 for the AC Capacitator! He even diagnosed and repaired a dryer problem, too! Dryer element was $45, labor was $75 for all and fair! Thank goodness, he had parts on his van, to repair today! Anyone needing appliance repair, call Terry and he'll do you, A GREAT JOB!:clap::clap::clap:Please tell him that Diane referred ya, on SOWAL! I just love giving credit, where credit is due! __________________

HD Lady

Beach Fanatic
Mar 10, 2009
Santa Rosa Beach
My husband is a carpenter who is licensed, bonded and insured. He and his partner have a LLC that was formed approx. 10 yrs. ago. We are local and he has been in the business for over 20 yrs. He is skilled, knowledgeable and talented. He is a craftsman who takes great pride in his work and he an give you many local references. He has done everything from framing to finish work to building custom cabinetry. If you would like his name and phone number, please pm me. Good luck with your house.

Crimsontide

Beach Comber
Dec 4, 2009
My husband is a carpenter who is licensed, bonded and insured. He and his partner have a LLC that was formed approx. 10 yrs. ago. We are local and he has been in the business for over 20 yrs. He is skilled, knowledgeable and talented. He is a craftsman who takes great pride in his work and he an give you many local references. He has done everything from framing to finish work to building custom cabinetry. If you would like his name and phone number, please pm me. Good luck with your house.
Please provide me with name and contact info. thanks

Shakespeare

Beach Comber
Mar 3, 2010
I can recommend a top quality roofing contractor, if you need that kind of work. Tom Garrett at Bayshore Roofing. 687-7347