• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

aem274

Beach Crab
Apr 24, 2017
Alexandria, LA
ISO of a 4 bedroom long-term rental. Myself, my husband, and my three kids are relocating to the area. I have an 8-year-old Weimaraner and 2 pet birds. I am an attorney and I work from home. I will also be managing 2 luxury beachfront properties. Thus, I am well-versed in the proper care and management of someone else's property and will treat yours as if it were my own.

We are looking for a long-term rental while we sell our home in Louisiana and find a new one in SRB.

lowery4

Beach Comber
May 29, 2014
ISO of a 4 bedroom long-term rental. Myself, my husband, and my three kids are relocating to the area. I have an 8-year-old Weimaraner and 2 pet birds. I am an attorney and I work from home. I will also be managing 2 luxury beachfront properties. Thus, I am well-versed in the proper care and management of someone else's property and will treat yours as if it were my own.

We are looking for a long-term rental while we sell our home in Louisiana and find a new one in SRB.

Please see my listing I just posted...Sounds perfect for you and children!