• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Mary Camiolo

Beach Comber
Apr 6, 2017
Tn
Family relocating to the area and looking to lease a 4-5 bedroom home in Santa Rosa Beach / 30A area, beginning at the end of July. Preferably within walking distance to the beach and with access to a pool. Looking for a 1-2 year lease.

Please call my husband Peter at (615)653-3508 or email me at marycamiolo@gmail.com

Thanks!!

Mfng

Beach Comber
Sep 23, 2013
Hey Mary - We are considering renting our home long term, starting in July. We have 5 bedrooms in WaterColor. The rent would be $4500. Haven't officially listed it yet, but when I saw your post, I thought I would reach out to see if you are interested first.
Thanks!

Mary Camiolo

Beach Comber
Apr 6, 2017
Tn
That sounds like it could be a great fit for us! My husband and I will be in town beginning of May, could we come see the house on either the 2nd or 3rd?
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Mary

Mfng

Beach Comber
Sep 23, 2013
Hey Mary - Can you send me your number so I can call you to chat in more detail?

lowery4

Beach Comber
May 29, 2014
Family relocating to the area and looking to lease a 4-5 bedroom home in Santa Rosa Beach / 30A area, beginning at the end of July. Preferably within walking distance to the beach and with access to a pool. Looking for a 1-2 year lease.

Please call my husband Peter at (615)653-3508 or email me at marycamiolo@gmail.com

Thanks!!
Please see my listing that I just posted...may work for you!